11 Independent Living Communities in Grand Prairie, TX

Attiva Central Park

2155 Arkansas Lane, Grand Prairie, TX
Pam: "I live in Aspens at Central Park. They offer continental breakfasts five days a week, activities, and that's it. There's no other involvement in your life and it's what I was looking for. It's a beautiful community and the apartments are n... (read more)

Wright Senior Living

1104 S Carrier Parkway, Grand Prairie, TX
nomoreroaches!: "I wish I could rate this at a "negative" star! This apartment complex is infested with ROACHES! My mother currently lives here and the roaches are so bad that one got in her mouth. DO NOT MOVE INTO THIS COMMUNITY! They will tell you "I'm s... (read more)

The Meridian at Kessler Park

2522 Fort Worth Avenue, Dallas, TX
The Meridian at Kessler Park is located just west of downtown Dallas, less than a mile south of Interstate 30 and close to a bus stop for easy access to locations throughout the Metroplex. Residents and visitors appreciate the high quality ... (read more)

2018

Greenfield Residences of Arlington

1101 East Arbrook Boulevard, Arlington, TX
Belinda: "Greenfield Residences of Arlington is awesome and we're very happy with it. The staff is just super friendly and they know everybody. I just feel comfortable having my dad there because I know that they pay attention to each one of the res... (read more)

West Fork Village

820 N. Britain Road, Irving, TX
Seahorse: "My friend is here, and my overall impression is good. The rooms are really nice, and the people are good and friendly. I met the residents, and they said they liked it there. I heard the food is good and has a lot of choices. They have a p... (read more)

2013, 2016

Overture Highlands 55+ Apartment Homes

250 W. Arbrook Boulevard, Arlington, TX
Kathy: "Overture Highlands 55+ Apartment Homes is a very nice place and I liked it a lot. The staff was very nice and knowledgeable. The floor plans all looked like brand-new apartments. Their calendar of activities looked like it would be a lot o... (read more)

Primrose Johnson Creek

815 Senior Creek Drive, Arlington, TX
Caring 9074: "I drove by Johnson Creek and decided to come in. It was very beautiful and the staff were very nice too. "

Texas Masonic Retirement Home

1501 West Division Street, Arlington, TX
abuenin: "I have several friends who reside at the Center, they have great programs for them to participate in, Outings several times a week, Entertainment that comes to them, Great meals, The facility is clean, There is a barber/beauty salon, the s... (read more)

Chateau on Wildbriar Lake

1515 Hard Rock Road, Irving, TX
VJ: "The Chateau was really nice, but the drive was a bit much. They are more apartment type and had different floor plans. The staff was very nice. They served meals, but you could also cook."

Residence at the Oaks

2740 Duncanville Road, Dallas, TX
Charles107313250: "Residence at the Oaks was OK. The size of the facility itself was pretty good. The apartment itself was also a good size and had adequate closet space. You see, I'm in a wheelchair, and with the wheelchair, I could go inside the closet, I ... (read more)

Claremont

971 East Sanford Street, Arlington, TX
Caring102749650: "We choose The Claremont for my mother because of the cost. It is more affordable, and it is close to where I live. They staff is good. They have activities like bingo. They have a game room. They have a dining area. They have coffee every ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Grand Prairie area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of independent living communities in the Grand Prairie area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 independent living communities in the Grand Prairie area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.