5 Independent Living Communities in El Paso, TX

Royal Estates of El Paso

435 South Mesa Hills Drive, El Paso, TX
Royal Estates of El Paso is located in the downtown area, resting on the foothills of the Franklin Mountains. Visitors and relatives enjoy the facility’s vibrant location, which allows mobile residents walking access to restaurants, groceri... (read more)

2015, 2016

Montevista at Coronado

1575 Belvidere Street, El Paso, TX
Peg Maldonado Boggess: "When my father was ready to move to independent living, we visited 3 other options and he did not care for them. The minute we walked into the Monte Vista for our appointment, he was impressed by the gorgeous lobby and the availability... (read more)

Solstice Senior Living at Rio Norte

1941 Saul Kleinfeld Dr, El Paso, TX
Jan: "Solstice Senior Living at Rio Norte is clean, bright, and cheery. The director was very kind. I saw 1- and 2-bedroom apartments, and they were clean, light, and airy. The place has nice landscaping. What impressed me was if you attend acti... (read more)

2018

SunRidge at Palisades

1831 Murchison Dr, El Paso, TX
SunRidge at Palisades is located near the center of El Paso, Texas. It is a popular assisted living facility only a short distance from El Paso Specialty Hospital, restaurants and grocery stores. Seniors appreciate the quality of the food a... (read more)

Good Samaritan Society — White Acres

7304 Good Samaritan Court, El Paso, TX
Caring109369850: "I like Good Samaritan Society very much. It has reasonable price. The manager was kind enough to show us around. I like the concept that they have, and I’m interested in my parents taking a look at it. They have 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom apa... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 5 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $1,928 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the El Paso area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 39 reviews of independent living communities in the El Paso area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 independent living communities in the El Paso area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.