56 Independent Living Communities in Dallas County, TX

Brookdale Club Hill

1245 Colonel Drive, Garland, TX
Brookdale Club Hill is a senior retirement community located on landscaped grounds off Broadway Boulevard offering convenient access to a number of shops and restaurants. The retirement community provides personalized independent and assist... (read more)

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

The Meridian at Kessler Park

2522 Fort Worth Avenue, Dallas, TX
The Meridian at Kessler Park is located just west of downtown Dallas, less than a mile south of Interstate 30 and close to a bus stop for easy access to locations throughout the Metroplex. Residents and visitors appreciate the high quality ... (read more)

2018

The Reserve at North Dallas

12271 Coit Rd., Dallas, TX
The Reserve at North Dallas is located in the northern section of Dallas, Texas, situated just south of Interstate 635 and near four bus stops. The Reserve receives high praise for its well-kept rooms and the helpfulness and pleasantness of... (read more)

Emerson On Harvest Hill

5550 Harvest Hill Road, Dallas, TX
Duane: "Treemont Dallas was excellent and I was quite pleasantly surprised. I would like to stay there myself. Their rules are very general in terms of making sure that the place is safe, but basically it is not a place that has too many rules. It... (read more)

Montclair Estates

801 La Prada Drive, Garland, TX
Joyce: "Montclair Estates was really clean and quiet. Overall, it was a nice, secure place. They have an exercise room and they go to the grocery store. People can leave their walkers anywhere and nobody steals them. That really impressed me. Mari... (read more)

Christian Care Senior Living Community – Mesquite

900 Wiggins Parkway, Mesquite, TX
Christian Care Senior Living Community - Mesquite is located in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex and is a member of the Christian Care Centers, making it a faith-based, not-for-profit provider. Residents enjoy the well-kept 26-acre community... (read more)

Whiterock Court

9215 White Rock Trl, Dallas, TX
Mike: "Whiterock Court is a top-notch place that's conveniently located. The rooms were better than the other communities we saw, and the layout was good. I liked that the apartments were about 100 feet from the dining hall. The staff member was ... (read more)

The Wellington at Arapaho

600 W. Arapaho Rd, Richardson, TX
The Wellington at Arapaho offers assisted and independent living in Richardson, Texas, close to Heights Park and the Arapaho Village Shopping Center. Loved ones appreciate the facility's comfortably sized building, which is easy for residen... (read more)

Belmont Village Turtle Creek

3535 N. Hall Street, Dallas, TX
Mary: "I don't have any bad things to say. I don't have to do anything. I have a lovely breakfast and wonderful lunch and I go to nightly entertainment. The wine and cheese is great. The cello and violin is pretty music. I like the staff and they... (read more)

2019

MacArthur Hills Senior Living

1295 Kinwest Parkway, Irving, TX
MacArthur Hills Senior Living is an independent living, assisted living and memory care facility north of Irving, Texas, in the neighborhood of Las Colinas. The community offers private and semi-private housing options — including apartment... (read more)

The El Dorado

714 W Arapaho Rd, Richardson, TX
Glynda: "The El Dorado was very nice and clean. The rooms were very nice. The dining area looked wonderful. They had all kinds of activities, like game night, bingo, and Bible studies. The staff member who accommodated me was excellent. She was won... (read more)

The Bentley

3362 Forest Ln, Dallas, TX
Sondra: "The Bentley had more of an apartment-type atmosphere, almost like an apartment complex. The facilities were fairly normal for a lot of communities I visited, so it was pretty standard. It's in a nice location and there was adequate enough ... (read more)

Briarview

2645 E. Trinity Mills Rd., Carrollton, TX
Briarview in Carrollton, Texas, is notable for the homelike feeling it creates for all of its residents. Small pets are allowed, and there are a variety of accommodations including studios, one and two-bedroom apartments and separate cottag... (read more)

Champions Cove

1600 South Main Street, Duncanville, TX
Carolyn: "The lady who took me on the tour of Champions Cove was over the top. The establishment was very clean and large. They were very friendly. That would be one place I would consider living. Someone takes them to buy groceries, and they go on ... (read more)

West Fork Village

820 N. Britain Road, Irving, TX
Seahorse: "My friend is here, and my overall impression is good. The rooms are really nice, and the people are good and friendly. I met the residents, and they said they liked it there. I heard the food is good and has a lot of choices. They have a p... (read more)

2013, 2016

The Waterford at Mesquite

700 N. Town East Blvd, Mesquite, TX
T.W.: "I visited the Waterford for my mom. It’s great; my mother-in-law is living there. It was very clean, friendly, pretty organized, and really informative. We saw several places and got to meet some of the residents. That was very nice. The p... (read more)

Crescent Point

235 W. Pleasant Run Rd., Cedar Hill, TX
Martha: "My mother chose Crescent Point, they had a vacancy, the price was very good, and she liked the feel of it. It was comfortable and the residents have similar physical abilities as her. She's been there for several weeks and her favorite act... (read more)

Lakeview at Josey Ranch

2105 North Josey Lane, Carrollton, TX
Barbara: "I liked Lakeview at Josey Ranch very much. It had all the amenities I was looking for like covered parking, gated facility and meals. The staff who toured me around was very accommodating and helpful, and she also introduced me to one of t... (read more)

Lakeland Hills Senior Living

3305 Dilido Road, Dallas, TX
Matilda: "Lakeland Hills Senior Living is a really nice facility, and they feed them really well. It gives my sister a lot more independence to do things on her own. I really like it. She has participated in going out to eat and to the movies, quilt... (read more)

Grace Presbyterian Village

550 East Ann Arbor Avenue, Dallas, TX
Grace Presbyterian Village is a retirement, rehabilitation and assisted living facility located in Desoto, Texas, near Five Mile Creek and the VA North Texas Healthcare System. Residents and visitors note the facility's landscaped gardens, ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 56 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,195 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Dallas County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 383 reviews of independent living communities in the Dallas County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 56 independent living communities in the Dallas County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.