3 Independent Living Communities in Bowie County, TX

Cowhorn Creek Estates

5415 Cowhorn Creek Rd, Texarkana, TX
Carol762306: "Cowhorn Creek Estates was pretty good. Everybody was really friendly. I had lunch with them, and the food was excellent. I saw a room, but it was just not what I wanted. They even showed me a room with a washer and dryer. The staff was ver... (read more)

The Oaks Independent Apartments

4317 McKnight Road, Texarkana, TX
Aaron5: "Maid service - very good. Ant problem- taken care immediately without exception. All needs met without questions. "

Cornerstone

4100 Moores Ln, Texarkana, TX
Cornerstone is located in Texarkana, Texas, near the Regional Arts Center, Museum of Regional History, the Central Mall and numerous cultural attractions. Visitors and loved ones compliment the welcoming, attentive and friendly staff. They ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $1,674 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Bowie County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 11 reviews of independent living communities in the Bowie County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 independent living communities in the Bowie County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.