8 Independent Living Communities in Davidson County, TN

Windlands South

3800 Sam Boney Dr, Nashville, TN
Reviewer332: "Windlands South is a lovely place. I got good feedback from the residents that I talked to. The staff was very helpful. It is probably a little expensive for me, but it is a lovely place. The grounds are very nice. The location is fine. It... (read more)

Windlands East

200 E Webster St, Madison, TN
joyceab: "I enjoy senior independent living here and it very much meets my needs. I have lived here 4 1/2 years. At the present, I still own a vehicle and drive but it's a good feeling to know I'll be furnished transportation if/when I should need... (read more)

Maybelle Carter Living

208 West Due West Ave., Madison, TN
Jeanetta000420: "Maybelle Carter was nice and clean. It felt like you were cared for and like they were looking after folks. Everybody seemed really friendly. The rooms were nice, and the food was good. They had exercises and art classes, played cards, had... (read more)

Morningside of Springfield

205 Westgate Drive, Springfield, TN
Morningside of Springfield offers compassionate senior care in Springfield, TN. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provi... (read more)

2014

Richland Place

500 Elmington Ave, Nashville, TN
Stephen25: "My mother-in-law was at Richland Place. It’s a nice and clean place. They provided her with good care. "

Park Manor Senior Apartments

115 Woodmont Blvd, Nashville, TN
Dawna102776: "Park Manor was beautiful. It was very updated. It seemed like a really nice facility. The apartments were big. The staff was wonderful. They also offered assisted living in addition to independent living. It felt like the general populatio... (read more)

Charter Senior Living of Hermitage

4131 Andrew Jackson Parkway, Hermitage, TN
Provision Living @ Hermitage is a one-level easily accessible community. We serve three nutritional meals daily, housekeeping services and 24-hour staffing. Licensed nurses handle medication administration. We have a physician that visits w... (read more)

Grace Healthcare of Whites Creek

3425 KNIGHT DRIVE, Whites Creek, TN
Courtney Cox: "Most of the staff there is nice, but there are a few workers that are extremely unprofessional, which makes the whole facility unprofessional. My granny was there before she passed away, and the only help she seemed to recieve was from wor... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Davidson County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 43 reviews of independent living communities in the Davidson County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 independent living communities in the Davidson County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.