7 Independent Living Communities in Chattanooga, TN

Also serving communities of East Ridge, Ooltewah, Cleveland.

Creekside at Shallowford

7511 Shallowford Rd, Chattanooga, TN
Jerry: "I toured Creekside of Shallowford. The apartments were nice, and the people were professional. I did give them a deposit, but I changed my mind. I decided it would not have been a good fit for us. My deposit has not yet been returned. They... (read more)

2017

Nhc Healthcare, Chattanooga

2700 Parkwood Avenue, Chattanooga, TN
Jacobia: "When my relative first moved into Parkwood Retirement, the lady went on vacation and took the keys to her room, but other than that, it's good so far. We like that it's a small and quaint place, and that there's not a whole lot of people t... (read more)

Ashwood Square Retirement Community

7683 Shallowford Road, Chattanooga, TN
Our brand new all-inclusive 55 and over senior living community is home to those who relish living a luxurious lifestyle, complete with round-the-clock service, resort-style dining, and lavish accommodations. We’ve thought of everything.... (read more)

The Terrace at Mountain Creek

1005 Mountain Creek Rd, Chattanooga, TN
The Terrace at Mountain Creek is located in a scenic, quiet area of Chattanooga, Tennessee. The facility offers both assisted and independent living as well as memory care. Residents' loved ones rate the facility very highly for the attenti... (read more)

Alexian Grove

100 Asbury Oak Lane, Chattanooga, TN
Nancy: "Alexian Grove was very nice and the people were very pleasant. We saw a very nice two-bedroom, two-bath. The place was more of a community. It's a beautiful area and very scenic. It's also very clean."

Hickory Valley

6705 Ballard Drive, Chattanooga, TN
Hickory Valley is conveniently located in eastern Chattanooga, less than three miles from the airport and surrounded by numerous shopping and dining options. The facility offers both assisted and independent living and is highly praised for... (read more)

East Ridge Residence

1417 North Mack Smith Road, East Ridge, TN
Patricia: "East Ridge Residence's inside was nice and there's a pool outside. The person who accommodated me was very good and nice. My son asked a lot of questions and she was able to answer him promptly. There was a beauty shop and a place for chur... (read more)

2015

At A Glance

There are 7 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,369 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Chattanooga area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 28 reviews of independent living communities in the Chattanooga area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 independent living communities in the Chattanooga area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.