3 Independent Living Communities in Horry County, SC

Eagle Crest

3736 Robert M Grissom Pkwy, Myrtle Beach, SC
Bob: "Eagle Crest wasn't exactly as I thought. It's a residence for people who just don't want to own a home. I thought it was assisted living, but it's independent living. It's a place without the responsibilities of home ownership, and everyon... (read more)

2017, 2018

Brightwater

101 Brightwater Dr., Myrtle Beach, SC
Located near State Highway 31, Brightwater is in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, near Hibben Memorial Park and McLeod Health Carolina Forest Campus. Relatives praise the beautiful facility for its wonderful, helpful staff. They also say the f... (read more)

2016

Covenant Towers

5001 Little River Road, Myrtle Beach, SC
Beth21: "Covenant Towers was a wonderful place. The only thing I didn't like about it is that it has an elevator. It was pretty big. However, you have to go outside to go to the dining room. I had been in their apartments; they're very lovely apart... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,557 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Horry County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 42 reviews of independent living communities in the Horry County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 independent living communities in the Horry County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.