4 Independent Living Communities in Kent County, RI

Brookdale West Bay

2783 West Shore Road, Warwick, RI
Residents and visitors note that the compassionate and knowledgeable staff at Brookdale West Bay of Warwick, Rhode Island, make them feel at home. Other reviews cite the bright, spacious rooms and fun scheduled activities that encourage soc... (read more)

2015

Atria Harborhill

159 Division Street, East Greenwich, RI
Situated in a stately mansion, Atria Harborhill is a welcoming community where residents are encouraged to lead healthy, active, independent lives. Enjoy a relaxing walk around the grounds, sit and catch up with friends, or participate in o... (read more)

2016

Cranberry Pond I

957 Post Road, Warwick, RI
Deborah17: "For what I had seen at Cranberry Pond Apartments, I am quite impressed and satisfied. You could have a two-bedroom or a one-bedroom apartment. It had a small balcony and they had a main parking area. "

Sparrows Point

311 Hardig Rd, Warwick, RI
Claire3: "Sparrows Point was situated where I am currently living, so I am acquainted with the area. I visited there because I wanted to transfer as soon as there was a vacant room available. It is nice that I could go shopping in the facility if I ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 4 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,935 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kent County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of independent living communities in the Kent County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 independent living communities in the Kent County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.