6 Independent Living Communities in Westmoreland County, PA

Woodcrest Senior Living Community

One Woodcrest Circle, Scottdale, PA
Geri: "I liked Woodcrest Senior Living Community very much, but you have to share washers and dryers, and that didn't make me very happy. The staff was all very personable and the clients seemed very happy. The one-bedroom apartment was more than... (read more)

Barnes Place

2021 James Street, Latrobe, PA
Minnie: "I visited Barnes Place, and I think its average. The general appearance of the place was very nice and clean. The person who helped me during the tour did a very good job. There was really nothing exceptional about the dining area, but the... (read more)

Loyalhanna Senior Suites & Personal Care

543 McFarland Road, Latrobe, PA
In addition to independent living, we offer personal care services based on our residents’ unique needs. Whether a resident needs assistance getting dressed, walking to the dining room or simply finding comfort in knowing someone is near, a... (read more)

Cloverleaf Communities

718 Cloverleaf Cir, Delmont, PA
Janice32: "I chose Cloverleaf Communities because it was convenient for me to move in relatively quickly. The location was really good. The people here are very friendly. They offer amenities that I needed and it fits well within my budget. They do h... (read more)

Redstone Highlands

12921 Redstone Drive, North Huntingdon, PA
Terry: "Redstone Highlands was very clean and the staff had a lot of information to give out. I visited some of the rooms available, and they were very nice and neat. It's not as nice as the other senior places, but there were still lots of good t... (read more)

Hempfield Towers

2500 S Grande Blvd, Greensburg, PA
Kristine4: "The apartments in Hempfield Towers were very nice. It was perfect for me because I am handicap and they allowed pets and I had a bird and a dog and it had a balcony. It has a homey environment. The maintenance people were very good, if you... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 6 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $1,910 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Westmoreland County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of independent living communities in the Westmoreland County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 independent living communities in the Westmoreland County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.