12 Independent Living Communities in Lancaster County, PA

Garden Spot Village

433 S Kinzer, New Holland, PA
edward300064: "Garden Spot Village looked top-notch. We had lunch there. It was very nice and very updated. It was impressive. It was like a nice restaurant. I saw their gym, their walk-in sit down restaurant, and their Starbucks. I was only there for ma... (read more)

2018

Brethren Village

3001 Lititz Pike, Lancaster, PA
Brethren Village is conveniently located in Lancaster County, Terrace Crossing Pennsylvania. Visitors praise the community for its skilled and caring staff, individualized treatment and welcoming atmosphere. Loved ones mention the well-orga... (read more)

Manor at Willow Valley

600 Willow Valley Square , Lancaster, PA
Jack21: "There's absolutely nothing I didn't like about Window Valley except for the fact that it snowed. The rooms are absolutely beautiful. What I was looking at was a 2-bedroom apartment. The staff was absolutely professional and friendly. My so... (read more)

Keystone Villa at Ephrata

100 North State Street, Ephrata, PA
PASONINLAW: "Not the cheapest place around, but a good value. Very caring and tolerant. Staff has a good way with old people you act like - well - old people. Lots of activities. M.I.L. reluctantly admits to others (not me) that she likes it there a... (read more)

Calvary Fellowship Homes, Inc

502 Elizabeth Dr, Lancaster, PA
Located in Manheim Township near the heart of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, Calvary Fellowship Homes offers easy access to top quality medical facilities, sporting events, shopping, dining and entertainment. Visitors rave about the cottages. Roo... (read more)

Lancashire Terrace

6 Terrace Drive, Lancaster, PA
Caring72276850: "I had a meal at Lancashire Terrace Retirement, and my wife was there with me before she broke her leg. Very nice director, really good chef, and a nice dining area. I like the fact that it's a small, closely knit community. They seemed to ... (read more)

Landis Homes Retirement Community

1001 E Oregon Rd, Lititz, PA
carol48: "Beautiful, open land. The most contemporary I have visited. Planning Counselor was very understanding and helpful. Got reply quickly to any questions and application. "

Willow Valley Communities

450 Willow Valley Lakes Drive, Lancaster, PA
Caring72276850: "Willow Valley Communities was one of the best around here. It was an excellent facility and very expensive. It was a huge complex with a number of new apartments and cottages, and they continued to grow. I was there a couple of times, and ... (read more)

Luther Acres

600 East Main Street, Lititz, PA
Marian: "We went to an open house at Luther Acres. We tasted the food, and we visited different apartments. They were renovating a lot of the older parts. Everything was very nice. They had a lot of activities. It's out of our price range though. T... (read more)

The Long Community at Highland

600 East Roseville Road, Lancaster, PA
Paul38: "My wife is at The Long Community. I visit there about once a year, and it’s a nice place. Their apartments are really big. It's a new facility, just about three or four years old. The food is good. They have physical fitness activities twi... (read more)

St. John's Herr Estate

200 Luther Lane, Columbia, PA
Our Assisted Living residents enjoy an active lifestyle with an emphasis on independence and dignity. It's a lifestyle designed to nourish the spirit, with just the right amount of support offered. We offer spacious apartments with two diff... (read more)

Zerbe Sisters Nursing Center Inc

2499 Zerbe Road, Narvon, PA

At A Glance

There are 12 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,395 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lancaster County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 29 reviews of independent living communities in the Lancaster County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 independent living communities in the Lancaster County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.