27 Independent Living Communities in Hatboro, PA

Wesley Enhanced Living Upper Moreland

2815 Byberry Road, Hatboro, PA
MS899: "During our initial visit we were pleased at the level of attention given by the staff. We received enough information to understand the living options that we were seeking for my mother. The facility was clean and well-maintained. The w... (read more)

Gloria Dei Farms

3445 Davisville Road, Hatboro, PA
The Farms offers resort style amenities, a relaxed care-free environment and friendly, active residents all inviting you to join in the fun. The Farms is part of Gloria Dei Communities, a not-for-profit organization with the goal of providi... (read more)

Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley

6300 Greene St, Philadelphia, PA
Kathleen: "Wesley Enhanced Living at Stapeley was very nice. They had renovated their interior. The apartments were very nice and the way they were towards the people was very nice. The dining room and the menu were very nice as well. However, only c... (read more)

Wesley Enhanced Living Doylestown

200 Veterans Lane, Doylestown, PA
Susan: "I toured Wesley Enhanced Living, and it was very nice. We liked it, but we didn't feel like we could live there. The staff member was nice, spoke well, and answered our questions. However, it was too far from where we want to live. They ha... (read more)

Pickering Manor

226 North Lincoln Avenue, Newtown, PA
Pickering Manor is a 5 Star Nursing, Rehabilitation, Personal Care and Independent Living Community. Pickering Manor, a premier center for senior living, was opened in 1963 thanks to the generosity of Mr Henry Russell Pickering. He bequeath... (read more)

Wesley Enhanced Living Pennypack Park

8401 Roosevelt Blvd, Philadelphia, PA
An Enviable Array of Services and Amenities at Pennypack Park Every convenience at your doorstep. Relax and enjoy. In addition to providing a maintenance-free lifestyle, we make daily living a pleasure with easy access to our ... (read more)

Springfield Senior Living

551 East Evergreen Avenue, Wyndmoor, PA
Springfield Senior Living is located on a landmark campus that was established as a Tuberculosis Hospital in the late 1800’s to serve the original Philadelphia community. We are proud of our long and rich history of medical care and retirem... (read more)

Deer Meadows Retirement Community

8301 Roosevelt Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA
Deer Meadows Retirement Community (DMRC) is a Continuing Care Retirement Community originally founded in 1869 as The Baptist Home of Philadelphia. A community landmark, DMRC recently celebrated its 145th anniversary as a provider of high-qu... (read more)

2015

St. Mary Center

701 Lansdale Avenue, Lansdale, PA
maria lynn: "Food is horrible and repetitive. Mostly fish daily. Everything is cold. Aides are slow in responding. Not caring. Loud buzzers from doors go off constantly. Patients wonder into other patient rooms. Not a safe feeling for my parent who liv... (read more)

Ann's Choice

30000 Ann's Choice Way, Warminster, PA
Not what it appears: "Be wary before signing anything with this organization. The facility is not as it appears. Before signing a contract have a lawyer review as the contract is all one-sided to protect Ann's Choice and ensure in the end the keep your entranc... (read more)

2016

The Villages at Pine Valley Active Adult Community

8601 Pine Road, Philadelphia, PA
Karen: "The Villages at Pine Valley is wonderful. It's very good. The rooms are very nice, upgraded, clean, and a little less like a home. They have a clubhouse where they have card games, socials, and trips. My parents are in the independent livi... (read more)

The Solana Doylestown

1621 Easton Road, Warrington, PA
Discover the benefits of social living at the new Solana Doylestown. Set on eight beautiful acres in historic Bucks County, this vibrant community features upscale amenities including a gourmet restaurant, salon and spa, wellness center and... (read more)

2016

Spring Mill Presbyterian Village

2002 Joshua Rd, Lafayette Hill, PA
Betty112701: "Spring Mill is the one my father chose because it is homier than the other ones. My mother likes to go to their prayer service every Wednesday. They have a lot of activities, like bingo, and serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We switched ... (read more)

Brightview East Norriton

300 East Germantown Pike, East Norriton, PA
Frances: "We like Brightview East Norriton. I'm from Pennsylvania, so I would go to Norriton if I had no other alternative, but it was beginning to show its wear and tear. It was clean, but it was getting old. It really wasn't I was looking for. I t... (read more)

Phoebe Wyncote Independent Living

208 Fernbrook Ave, Wyncote, PA
Purples : "This place and staff leave me with full peace of mind! "

Christ's Home Retirement Community Shepherds Crossing

1 Shepherd's Way, Suite 300, Warminster, PA
Caring96302850: "Shepherd’s Crossing is very close to where I live right now. I know other people that live there very happily. The staff was very fine, and I like the fact that I can have my own home with a two-bedroom which is quite lovely. "

Gloria Dei Estates

1304 Rhawn Street, Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous117457850: "They have activities at Gloria Dei (The Estates), and everyone seems friendly. Mainly, it is a place that we could afford. They have an outside courtyard with trees, and they can have a group there with barbecue. They also have gardens for... (read more)

Masonic Village at Lafayette Hill

801 Ridge Pike, Lafayette Hill, PA
Irene11: "Masonic Village is definitely a clean facility. A very nice couple showed us their unit and they were good sized rooms including a reasonable kitchen. They had flexible meal plans and only a small percent of the units are rentals and the n... (read more)

Delaware Valley Veterans Home

2701 Southampton Rd, Philadelphia, PA
Caring72933250: "The best thing about Delaware Valley Veterans Home is that there's no entrance fee and our relative is a veteran. The place is adequate, it's not very homelike. It's more institutional-like. "

The York House

5325 Old York Road,, Philadelphia, PA
Joe43: "The York House was the only place we visited, as it is near my client’s place. We were both very impressed by the place, especially for what it was. They seemed to offer quite a bit and at a relatively reasonable monthly rate. The only con... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 27 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $1,297 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hatboro area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of independent living communities in the Hatboro area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 27 independent living communities in the Hatboro area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.