8 Independent Living Communities in Harleysville, PA

Also serving communities of Schwenksville, Lansdale, Collegeville, Boyertown.

Arbour Square of Harleysville

695 Main Street, Harleysville, PA
acraig: "My mom has been living at Arbour Square for over a year now and really likes the many activities and social events as well as the transportation that is available. She has met some great friends and my brothers and I feel great that she i... (read more)

2018, 2019

Peter Becker Community

800 Maple Avenue, Harleysville, PA
Barbara70587850: "Peter Becker is a very nice community, very attractive, and a comfortable place to live. They have lots of activities for the seniors. They are very involved with the YMCA. They get free services were they can use the YMCA quite a lot for ... (read more)

Valley Manor

350 Broad St, Harleysville, PA
Birdie1: "This is a low income apartment for the handicaps. We chose this facility because this is the only one in waiting list and is ready right away. Its located in a quiet neighborhood and is near the senior's center where she can go using her p... (read more)

Greenfield of Perkiomen Valley

300 Perkiomen Avenue, Schwenksville, PA
Lee W: "My wife is a resident at Greenfield. She finds the staff extremely helpful and knowledgable. She loves the interaction with other residents. I have noticed a great improvement with her in the past six months. I am very pleased with the sta... (read more)

St. Mary Center

701 Lansdale Avenue, Lansdale, PA
maria lynn: "Food is horrible and repetitive. Mostly fish daily. Everything is cold. Aides are slow in responding. Not caring. Loud buzzers from doors go off constantly. Patients wonder into other patient rooms. Not a safe feeling for my parent who liv... (read more)

Frederick Mennonite Community

2849 Big Road, Frederick, PA
Doug Smith: "My Father, who is now 94 years old, moved there 5 years ago. This was after me trying to coax him for the 5 previous years to move there. I believe that he felt as if he was being moved to a "home" and was strongly resistant. Finally, he r... (read more)

Brightview East Norriton

300 East Germantown Pike, East Norriton, PA
Frances: "We like Brightview East Norriton. I'm from Pennsylvania, so I would go to Norriton if I had no other alternative, but it was beginning to show its wear and tear. It was clean, but it was getting old. It really wasn't I was looking for. I t... (read more)

The Landing of Collegeville

1421 South Collegeville Road, Collegeville, PA
DD: "My mother resides at The Landing of Collegeville now. Her experience has been wonderful. The staff has been great and very accommodating. The residents and the community have been very receptive. The food is great, and it's open dining. Th... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 8 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,750 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Harleysville area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 48 reviews of independent living communities in the Harleysville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 independent living communities in the Harleysville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.