4 Independent Living Communities in Erie, PA

Also serving communities of North East.

Niagara Village

2380 Village Common Dr, Erie, PA
Cindy: "My mother-in-law has moved into Niagara Village. It has a very warm atmosphere. It seems like the best fit for my mother-in-law. She just moved in last night. I was there during the mealtimes, and everything has a beautiful presentation. I... (read more)

2018

Regency at South Shore

322 Washington Place, Erie, PA
Regency at South Shore is perched on the water in Erie, Pennsylvania. Visitors and family members are pleased with the helpful, kind, motivated staff and the wonderful job they do. Reviewers note that the facility is kept up well, and there... (read more)

Parkside at Westminster

3929 West 38th Street, Erie, PA

Asbury Springhill

2323 Edinboro Rd, Erie, PA
Asbury Springhill, which is located in Erie, Pennsylvania, is a clean, well-kept assisted living community. Residents like that they are close to a mall for quick and easy shopping, that they can have small dogs in the rooms with them and t... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Erie area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of independent living communities in the Erie area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 independent living communities in the Erie area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.