9 Independent Living Communities in Delaware County, PA

Residences at Chestnut Ridge

2700 Chestnut St, Chester, PA
Surrounded by the lush green spaces of Houston Park and the Taylor Memorial Arboretum, the Residences at Chestnut Ridge is firmly planted in the Philadelphia suburb of Chester. Residents appreciate the facility's friendly staff, well-organi... (read more)

2015

Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line

100 Halcyon Drive, Media, PA
Wesley Enhanced Living Main Line is in Media, Pennsylvania, some 15 miles from Philadelphia. It's near a golf course, a nature preserve and shopping. The facility is pet-friendly and offers a wide variety of activities and fitness programs,... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 6 days

Maris Grove

200 Maris Grove Way, Glen Mills, PA
Donna: "We're about to move into Maris Grove. I've heard a lot of positive things about it. The facility is extremely well-cared for, the staff and residents are very friendly, and we have about 500 activities to choose from, with most of them run... (read more)

2015

Plush Mills Senior Living

501 Plush Mill Road, Wallingford, PA
Harriet: "My sister moved into Plush Mills because her daughter-in-law wanted her to be closer to where she lived, and we knew about it because my other sister lived there. The monthly fee is a bit higher, but there's no entrance fee. She plays bing... (read more)

Granite Farms Estates

1343 West Baltimore Pike, Media, PA
Al: "I think Granite Farms Estates is 100%, that's why I'm going there. They more than satisfied me. I liked that they have a giant indoor pool, a big, wonderful library, and a gym to support my activities. It was in a beautiful country setting... (read more)

Park View - Naaman's Creek

808 Conchester Highway, Boothwyn, PA
Joanne29: "Park View was right on the street were my mom lived and probably one of the first ones we went to. It was very nice, but all it really had were apartments. They didn't really offer much at all, but there was a podiatrist that came three ti... (read more)

Hayes Manor Retirement Residence

2210 Belmont Avenue, Philadelphia, PA
Janet: "My friend lives in Hayes Manor, and it was very nice, and very clean. My friend said the staff was wonderful. The rooms were very nice, and they have a patio and a kitchenette."

Wynne Senior Residences

2001 N. 54th Street, Philadelphia, PA
Granada: "Wynne Senior Residences was OK, but I don't have too much income, so I couldn't move in. They have 1- and 2-bedroom apartments. They have a community room, a fitness room, and a restaurant. The staff was OK. The location was convenient. It... (read more)

Tedwyn Apartments

840 West Montgomery Avenue, Bryn Mawr, PA
Caring65437050: "My father is doing well and has home care at The Tedwyn. They don’t have activities there. When he moved there, my parents weren’t looking for activities. In fact, there’s not a program at all -- just an apartment complex geared for fifty-... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 9 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,320 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Delaware County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 26 reviews of independent living communities in the Delaware County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 9 independent living communities in the Delaware County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.