15 Independent Living Communities in Allison Park, PA

Also serving communities of Wexford, Coraopolis, Warrendale, Valencia, Zelienople.

Cumberland Woods Village

700 Cumberland Woods Dr, Allison Park, PA
Laura: "My father-in-law is in Cumberland Woods Village. We chose it for the location, because it's newer, and because he likes the food in the dining area. It's right next to the hospital, and it has nice amenities, but it's very pricey. They hav... (read more)

Highpointe at Rebecca

1871 Highpointe Lane, Allison Park, PA
GC: "We're here at Highpointe at Rebecca. All of us are like family. The residents do things together. Most of the staff members are very friendly and very helpful if we have any problems. We play cards twice a week, we play mah-jong, we have g... (read more)

Hampton Fields Village

4480 Mt Royal Blvd, Allison Park, PA
Hampton Fields Fan: "My parents lived here for almost a year, unfortunately. My dad's health degraded, and they had to move on to a facility with more care due to my father's decline. However, I can't say enough positive about Hampton Fields. My mom misses ... (read more)

Willow Heights

32 Heckel Rd, Mckees Rocks, PA
Mari844342: "Willow Heights was not a good match for my in-laws. It was too small. The food was horrendous too. It was horrible. The facility itself was very small. The apartment looked very pretty. It was a beautiful apartment. It has very high ceilin... (read more)

The Commons at Stonebrook Village

811 Village Drive, Pittsburgh, PA
Caring Daughter15: "Right now, my dad is on The Commons' waiting list. The woman in charge of that facility is wonderful. She has made my dad feel very welcome when we toured the place. He met a lot of their residents. The accommodations that they have are al... (read more)

Alexis Manor

10100 Old Perry Hwy, Wexford, PA
Caring1091: "Alexis Manor is very, very nice. But they only offer 1-bedroom. It's very well-run. They bring over the kids from grade school and they put on little shows and play bingo and stuff with the folks that live there, which is kind of cool. "

Towne North Towers

99 Corbett Court, Pittsburgh, PA
Caring1091: "There's a 3 and a half year waiting list for Towne North Towers because it's income-based. It's a much newer building, but they only offer 1-bedroom. "

Atria South Hills

5300 Clairton Boulevard (Route 51), Pittsburgh, PA
At Atria South Hills, nestled within the South Hills suburb of Baldwin Borough, residents experience a sense of community and security. Join your new friends on a trip to the Pittsburgh Ballet, the symphony, Three Rivers Arts Festival and m... (read more)

2014

South Hills Retirement Residence

125 Ruth Street, Pittsburgh, PA
Anonymous106154550: "I think the room's rental is based on your income. They are like a one-bedroom apartment with a small kitchen area, a living area, and a bedroom. The activities are based on the health of the residents, and they can do what they want. I wo... (read more)

Lighthouse Pointe Village at Chapel Harbor

500 Chapel Harbor Drive, Pittsburgh, PA
Caring109772150: "My mother is staying at Lighthouse. It is nice. It is out on the river. They have activities. They had an Elvis impersonator there once. They have exercise classes. They have a beauty parlor and a library. They have one, two, and three bed... (read more)

A J Demor Towers

1 Demor Drive,, Verona, PA
Henrietta2: "I wanted to move and A J Demor was available. It's like 62 apartments and everybody gets along with everybody. They're real friendly down here. It is updated but there's not a lot of room for a dining area. We cook our own food. The staff ... (read more)

North Hills Highlands

100 Felicity Drive, Pittsburgh, PA
Caring1091: "North Hills Highlands is a really good place depending on what you want for independent living. It's income-based. The advantage of this place is they had 2-bedroom units. It's a green building, which means it's energy efficient. It's very... (read more)

Ross Hill Retirement Residence

7500 Ross Park Drive, Pittsburgh, PA
notthatold: "Do not get an apt. on the first floor, no one told me the laundry room was above my apt.and they wash till 10 p.m. cars pull up beside your apt. all day it's a fire lane but none cares. They might as well watch tv with me. Thefrig makes ... (read more)

Robert J. Corbett Apartments

175 Corbett Court, Pittsburgh, PA
marlenedickmaloni: "I lived at corbett court and the people there were down to earth and friendly. after 2 years being gone they still remembered me. I love it and want to go back there. "

Vincentian Villa

911 Vincent Way, Pittsburgh, PA
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Allison Park area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of independent living communities in the Allison Park area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 15 independent living communities in the Allison Park area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.