23 Independent Living Communities in Tigard, OR

Also serving communities of King City, Tualatin.

Summerfield Estates

11205 SW Summerfield Dr, Tigard, OR
S.G.: "We found Summerfield Estates for my mother. It looks very good, the people have been friendly, and she likes the meals. I personally would highly recommend Summerfield. She took a nice-sized one-bedroom with a full kitchen, full-size refri... (read more)

Bonaventure of Tigard

15000 SW Hall Blvd, Tigard, OR
Bonaventure of Tigard is an assisted living facility on SW Hall Boulevard in Tigard, Oregon, a short drive from Fanno Creek Park and conveniently close to Interstate 5. Residents’ family members describe the staff as friendly and praise the... (read more)

Vineyard Place

4017 SE Vineyard Rd, Milwaukie, OR
Dave: "Vineyard Place was really nice and had great amenities. If we could afford it, we'd be there now. The food was very good. The preparation and presentation were great. The staff was very pleasant."

Edgewood Downs

7799 Sw Scholls Ferry Rd, Beaverton, OR
FJ: "Edgewood Downs is very good. They have friendly people and good management. They have bingo, bridge games, and a theater. They have a number of activities, but there is very few equipment for working out. There were only about six or seven... (read more)

Creekside Village Retirement

5450 SW Erickson Avenue, Beaverton, OR
Kryz: "My mother-in-law is living in Creekside Village Retirement. It's really beautiful. It has walking trails and meals with really good choices. They have a theater, game rooms, and somebody there 24/7. If somebody needs help, they have pull c... (read more)

The Ackerly at Timberland

11795 NW Cedar Falls Drive, Portland, OR
The Ackerly at Timberland is located just off of Sunset Highway in Portland, Oregon near Timerland Park and Timberland Town Center. Residents have 24/7 access to therapy, game and weight rooms, all of which are located on the facility'... (read more)

Markham House

10606 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR
Markham House is located in the West Portland Park neighborhood of Portland, Oregon. Residents and their loved ones compliment Markham House for having kind, caring and competent staff and for the fresh and tasty food. Residents like being ... (read more)

King City Senior Village

11777 SW Queen Elizabeth Street, King City, OR
Paul: "Our visit at King City Senior Village was very well-handled and they had excellent food. They have pretty much the same things that the other community we visited had. The rooms there were a little bit bigger than average, and they're very... (read more)

Hearthstone at Murrayhill

10880 SW Davies Rd, Beaverton, OR
Guy: "We placed my father at Hearthstone, and he's quite content there. They've done a wonderful job for him. I liked that everybody was friendly when we first saw the place. It's a Christian community, they do a lot for veterans, and they have ... (read more)

2014

The Springs at Carman Oaks

3800 Carman Drive, Lake Oswego, OR
Joyce: "I have my husband in The Springs at Carman Oaks. It's perfect for him. It's working out very well. I'm happy with it. He is in independent living. The food is excellent. You don't have to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner because you have a ... (read more)

2016

The Stafford

1200 Overlook Drive, Lake Oswego, OR
The Stafford is located in the beautiful city of Lake Oswego, Oregon. This senior living community is touted by visitors and residents as a very clean, classy and elegant place. Residents appreciate the facility's great location and the del... (read more)

Beaverton Lodge

12900 Southwest Ninth Street, Beaverton, OR
Kathy: "Beaverton Lodge had excellent service. It was lovely, and they were very nice. They had a calendar of activities, a shuttle bus that takes you to various locations for shopping, banking, medical facilities, and field trips. They had a love... (read more)

Courtyard Village at Raleigh Hills

4875 SW 78th Avenue, Portland, OR
JK4: "We have a one-bedroom apartment here at the Courtyard. We find it to be clean and well maintained. The staff has been friendly and helpful. We attend some of the functions for us. "

Northwest Place

2420 Northwest Marshall Street, Portland, OR
Anonymous Visitor21: "The food, the staff, and the overall appearance of Northwest Place was good. I saw a small but nice two-bedroom, two bathroom apartment. If they had more care then it would be nicer, but it’s independent living and not assisted living. "

Kenilworth Park Plaza

3214 SE Holgate Boulevard, Portland, OR
Joan17: "I chose to live at Kenilworth Park Plaza Retirement Homes because they were the first one that had an opening among the places I had applied for. The staff were extremely helpful, very considerate and they helped with each way they could. ... (read more)

Village At Forest Glen

13775 SW Scholls Ferry Rd, Beaverton, OR
Caring80091150: "My mom is in Village of Forest Glen. It sounds kind of strange, but we chose it because it has a bathtub. It is a very homey place, and it is more appropriate for my mother than the other places. The staff is kind of average. They have act... (read more)

Touchmark in the West Hills

840 SW Touchmark Way, Portland, OR
Stephanie: "Touchmark in the West Hills was very nice and brand new. They aren't open yet, but the people I've worked with are lovely, caring, warm, and transparent as far as what the care will be. The facilities were aesthetically beautiful. They are... (read more)

West Hills Village

5711 SW Multnomah Blvd, Portland, OR
Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Care The Goodman Group creates and maintains beautiful and comfortable environments that offer a range of apartment styles and sizes, concierge services, life enriching activities, dining and trans... (read more)

Mirabella Portland

3550 SW Bond Avenue, Portland, OR
Caring80013350: "I love Mirabella, but it was very expensive. I'd love to go in this facility. Everything about it was fantastic. Their rooms were very good. Their location is also wonderful. "

Westmoreland's Union Manor

6404 S.E 23rd Avenue, Portland, OR
chickiewick: "I have just accepted an apartment here and will move in a few weeks. I love the apartment, very small but 2 big closets and NO CARPET and that is a big plus for me! And the big west windows and little lanai are so nice. There are new mini ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 23 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,422 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Tigard area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 19 reviews of independent living communities in the Tigard area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 23 independent living communities in the Tigard area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.