32 Independent Living Communities in Milwaukie, OR

Vineyard Place

4017 SE Vineyard Rd, Milwaukie, OR
Dave: "Vineyard Place was really nice and had great amenities. If we could afford it, we'd be there now. The food was very good. The preparation and presentation were great. The staff was very pleasant."

The Springs at Clackamas Woods

14404 SE Webster Road, Milwaukie, OR
Carol: "The staff at The Springs at Clackamas Woods was excellent. They're very caring to the residents there. They go overboard to make your life a lot easier. The food was fair, but the service was very good. There were not as many activities as... (read more)

2012

Russellville Park

20 S.E. 103rd Ave, Portland, OR
Russellville Park is located in the vibrant neighborhood of Russellville in Portland, Oregon. Visitors and residents love that Russellville Park is a spacious and clean facility with a modern and cozy interior, and that the community b... (read more)

Pacifica Senior Living Calaroga Terrace

1400 NE Second Avenue, Portland, OR
Pacifica Senior Living Calaroga Terrace is a retirement community in Portland, Oregon. Residents appreciate the busy activities program which includes bingo, shuffle board and trips around the city, while visitors to the facility praise the... (read more)

Cherrywood Village

1417 SE 107th Avenue, Portland, OR
Portland, Oregon's Cherrywood Village provides independent and assisted living as well as memory care. Residents and their loved ones rate amenities highly, including the swimming pool, fitness room, two outdoor courtyards, and the bright, ... (read more)

Town Center Village

8609 South East Causey Avenue, Happy Valley, OR
Town Center Village is located in the Portland suburb of Happy Valley, about 10 miles southeast of Oregon's largest city. Reviews mention the personal attention given by staff as a major drawing point. Staff members frequently greet re... (read more)

Edgewood Downs

7799 Sw Scholls Ferry Rd, Beaverton, OR
FJ: "Edgewood Downs is very good. They have friendly people and good management. They have bingo, bridge games, and a theater. They have a number of activities, but there is very few equipment for working out. There were only about six or seven... (read more)

Markham House

10606 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR
Markham House is located in the West Portland Park neighborhood of Portland, Oregon. Residents and their loved ones compliment Markham House for having kind, caring and competent staff and for the fresh and tasty food. Residents like being ... (read more)

Summerfield Estates

11205 SW Summerfield Dr, Tigard, OR
S.G.: "We found Summerfield Estates for my mother. It looks very good, the people have been friendly, and she likes the meals. I personally would highly recommend Summerfield. She took a nice-sized one-bedroom with a full kitchen, full-size refri... (read more)

Hazelwood Retirement Community

11939 NE Davis St., Portland, OR
RC: "I'm a resident of The Hazelwood. They don't really have outstanding activities, but they have trips once a month to the casino and to restaurants. My studio apartment is a good size. The food here is terrible. The staff is very good, but I... (read more)

Courtyard at Mt. Tabor

6323 SE Division St., Portland, OR
CR: "I am a resident of Courtyard, and it's good. They do a lot of trips to places to see things like the ballet, symphonies, musicians, and plays. Sometimes they go to the movies. We have sing-alongs here and they bring in musicians for those.... (read more)

2015, 2016

Parkview Christian Retirement Community

1825 NE 108th Avenue, Portland, OR
Visitor: "My friend has chosen Parkview Christian Retirement Community because they have a salad bar every day, which is a big thing to her. It has good walking trails, too. She also chose this place because it is an easy ride to her son's place. Th... (read more)

The Springs at Carman Oaks

3800 Carman Drive, Lake Oswego, OR
Joyce: "I have my husband in The Springs at Carman Oaks. It's perfect for him. It's working out very well. I'm happy with it. He is in independent living. The food is excellent. You don't have to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner because you have a ... (read more)

2016

The Stafford

1200 Overlook Drive, Lake Oswego, OR
The Stafford is located in the beautiful city of Lake Oswego, Oregon. This senior living community is touted by visitors and residents as a very clean, classy and elegant place. Residents appreciate the facility's great location and the del... (read more)

Glenmoore Gracious Retirement Living

12154 SE 114th Ct, Happy Valley, OR
James557018: "I’m on a waiting list at Glenmoore Gracious Retirement Living. I went up there and had lunch. I would say it was good restaurant food. There were 4 or 5 selections. It was very homey, and the people I sat with at the table were very pleasa... (read more)

Courtyard Village at Raleigh Hills

4875 SW 78th Avenue, Portland, OR
JK4: "We have a one-bedroom apartment here at the Courtyard. We find it to be clean and well maintained. The staff has been friendly and helpful. We attend some of the functions for us. "

Miramont Pointe

11520 SE Sunnyside Rd, Clackamas, OR
James518346: "My mother is well at Miramont Pointe, and she thinks it’s really great. Mother lives in a room, and it’s of good size and clean. She likes the food a lot. "

Northwest Place

2420 Northwest Marshall Street, Portland, OR
Anonymous Visitor21: "The food, the staff, and the overall appearance of Northwest Place was good. I saw a small but nice two-bedroom, two bathroom apartment. If they had more care then it would be nicer, but it’s independent living and not assisted living. "

Kenilworth Park Plaza

3214 SE Holgate Boulevard, Portland, OR
Joan17: "I chose to live at Kenilworth Park Plaza Retirement Homes because they were the first one that had an opening among the places I had applied for. The staff were extremely helpful, very considerate and they helped with each way they could. ... (read more)

Lents Village Apartments

10325 SE Holgate, Portland, OR
Patty18: "I do recommend Lents Village. It's a nice facility and they got a nice manager. The area is very clean and very well managed. "

At A Glance

There are 32 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,062 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Milwaukie area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 28 reviews of independent living communities in the Milwaukie area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 32 independent living communities in the Milwaukie area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.