10 Independent Living Communities in Keizer, OR

Avamere Court At Keizer

5210 RiverRoad N, Keizer, OR
Laura331272: "I am staying at Avamere Court At Keizer. It's good, and it's an older building, but it's clean. We have very centrally located and very near stores, and it's right across the street from my Catholic church, which is important to me. They h... (read more)

2012

Emerald Pointe Keizer

1125 McGee Court NE, Keizer, OR
Patricia: "My mother was at Emerald Pointe Keizer. Her apartments were nice. She lived in three different apartments starting with a two-bedroom, then a one-bedroom, then a studio. It was clean, but it's not a very inviting place and sterile looking,... (read more)

Willamette Lutheran Homes

7693 Wheatland Road North, Keizer, OR
Jack: "Willamette is a very nice facility and it's in a quiet location. They met my needs. The staff I met there there were very nice and helpful, they answered all of my questions and I was satisfied with that. The grounds were wonderful and the... (read more)

Hidden Lakes

400 Madrona Ave SE, Salem, OR
Diane: "My brother has moved into Hidden Lakes, and he's doing really great. He likes the community, and it suits him. They have a stretching class, dance class, work out room, and a path to work on that faces off the street. They also have social... (read more)

Madrona Hills

707 Madrona Ave SE, Salem, OR
JP: "Madrona Hills is a nice place. They have a lot of activities, nice people, and good food most of the time. It's kept clean. I liked them enough to return after I had left. The trouble is I got $100 a month increase in my rent. They bartere... (read more)

Applewood Retirement Community

309 Lancaster Drive, Salem, OR
Donald: "Applewood is a two story building with 60 apartments. There's nothing fancy about it, but the apartments are a good size and the staff is friendly. The dining area is a big room and the food is good. Once in a while there's a bad meal, but... (read more)

Bonaventure of Salem

3411 Boone Road SE, Salem, OR
Caring76715850: "My mom moved into Bonaventure in April this year. We chose this place because it is brand new. It's been open for only about a year now. The facility itself is beautiful. My mom is still independent and very social, that's why we chose thi... (read more)

The Springs At Sunnyview

1950 45th Ave NE, Salem, OR
Alan: "When my mom moved into The Springs At Sunnyview, it was brand new. The staff was pretty good. The only thing that I noticed that I also wondered about was the dining room staff changed quite a bit. It was a nice facility, smaller than most... (read more)

Gibson Creek by Bonaventure

1615 Brush College Rd. NW, Salem, OR
Clutch: "Gibson Creek was really nice and homey. They were very friendly and so down to earth. It was independent-living. It was a 2-bedroom cottage, and I told her I thought that would be way too expensive for me, and she said it was cheaper than ... (read more)

Ridge At Madrona Hills

660 Ratcliff Drive SE, Salem, OR
Kay: "I moved to the Ridge at Madrona Hills last May. The apartment is very nice and very clean. The food is OK, and I went to blackjack once. The environment is nice, and they take good care of things; if there's something you need, they get ri... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Keizer area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 10 reviews of independent living communities in the Keizer area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 independent living communities in the Keizer area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.