5 Independent Living Communities near Hillsboro, OR

Rock Creek

19295 NW Cornell Rd, Hillsboro, OR
Kelly: "We moved my grandmother into Hillsboro Senior Living at Rock Creek two weeks ago; she loves it. The food is wonderful with lots of options. The residents are delightful, very friendly, and amazing. They're so kind and so sweet; my grandmot... (read more)

Avamere at Hillsboro

2000 SE 30th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR
Avamere at Hillsboro is located in Hillsboro, Oregon, and is conveniently close to shopping centers, a hospital and other medical facilities. The community offers a variety of rooms, which visitors describe as bright, clean and spacious. Vi... (read more)
Caring Star 2014

Brookdale Forest Grove

3110 19th Avenue, Forest Grove, OR
Brookdale Forest Grove of Oregon, just west of Portland, is nestled in an easily accessible residential area of Forest Grove and is just a few blocks away from the Tualatin Valley Highway and Maple Street intersection. Family members apprec... (read more)

2014

Elms Retirement Living Center

2030 Elm Street, Forest Grove, OR
ASCNME07: "My relatives were in Elms Retirement Living Center. It was a very nice facility, and my mother took to it very quickly. They stayed there a month, and the staff was wonderful, very nice, and helpful. The price was reasonable and affordable... (read more)

The Springs - Tanasbourne

1950 NW 192nd Avenue, Beaverton, OR
FJ: "The Springs is a three-story structure. There are different levels. The room I saw was well-designed and well-laid-out. It is in a good location because there are all kinds of restaurants nearby. There are shopping centers, a theater, and ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hillsboro area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 34 reviews of independent living communities in the Hillsboro area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 independent living communities in the Hillsboro area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.