4 Independent Living Communities in Douglas County, OR

Garden Valley

1800 NW Hughwood Ave, Roseburg, OR
Pamela: "I'm currently a resident at Garden Valley. The food is not so good; we have a lousy cook. Other than that, it's fine. The people here are not independent. I thought independent living was you live and take care of yourself, but here, they ... (read more)

Riverview Terrace

1970 West Harvard Avenue, Roseburg, OR
Gene: "Riverview Terrace is very nice. We have been here for 16 months now. They have all kind of activities, like scenic drives and music a couple of times a week. There is something going on all the time in the community, like wine tastings on ... (read more)

Linus Oakes Retirement Village

2665 Van Pelt Blvd, Roseburg, OR
Judy: "We have been here at Linus Oakes for about 10 days, and we feel really at home. It gets high marks in every category. Everyone works or lives here for a number of years because they're so happy with it. The other community is good, but Lin... (read more)

Forest Glen Retirement

200 Frontage Rd, Canyonville, OR
tam tam: "Today I held an activity at forest glen I was very moved with how kind all the staff was especially the kitchen staff. I stayed for lunch and was so impressed with how good the food was!! I can eat a lot but I couldn't finish my meal. Th... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Douglas County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 16 reviews of independent living communities in the Douglas County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 independent living communities in the Douglas County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.