17 Independent Living Communities in Clackamas County, OR

Vineyard Place

4017 SE Vineyard Rd, Milwaukie, OR
Dave: "Vineyard Place was really nice and had great amenities. If we could afford it, we'd be there now. The food was very good. The preparation and presentation were great. The staff was very pleasant."

Town Center Village

8609 South East Causey Avenue, Happy Valley, OR
Town Center Village is located in the Portland suburb of Happy Valley, about 10 miles southeast of Oregon's largest city. Reviews mention the personal attention given by staff as a major drawing point. Staff members frequently greet re... (read more)

Brookdale Wilsonville

8170 SW Vlahos Dr., Wilsonville, OR
Joann: "Brookdale Wilsonville was very nice. The apartment was very nice and well taken care of. Everything in the building was well taken care of. The food was very good and the personnel was very helpful. We really enjoyed the visit."

Summerfield Estates

11205 SW Summerfield Dr, Tigard, OR
S.G.: "We found Summerfield Estates for my mother. It looks very good, the people have been friendly, and she likes the meals. I personally would highly recommend Summerfield. She took a nice-sized one-bedroom with a full kitchen, full-size refri... (read more)

King City Senior Village

11777 SW Queen Elizabeth Street, King City, OR
Paul: "Our visit at King City Senior Village was very well-handled and they had excellent food. They have pretty much the same things that the other community we visited had. The rooms there were a little bit bigger than average, and they're very... (read more)

The Springs at Carman Oaks

3800 Carman Drive, Lake Oswego, OR
Joyce: "I have my husband in The Springs at Carman Oaks. It's perfect for him. It's working out very well. I'm happy with it. He is in independent living. The food is excellent. You don't have to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner because you have a ... (read more)

2016

The Springs at Clackamas Woods

14404 SE Webster Road, Milwaukie, OR
Carol: "The staff at The Springs at Clackamas Woods was excellent. They're very caring to the residents there. They go overboard to make your life a lot easier. The food was fair, but the service was very good. There were not as many activities as... (read more)

2012

The Stafford

1200 Overlook Drive, Lake Oswego, OR
The Stafford is located in the beautiful city of Lake Oswego, Oregon. This senior living community is touted by visitors and residents as a very clean, classy and elegant place. Residents appreciate the facility's great location and the del... (read more)

SpringRidge at Charbonneau

32200 Southwest French Prairie Road, Wilsonville, OR
Sharon: "We liked SpringRidge at Charbonneau as soon as we walked in because everybody was smiling and friendly. The place was nice, very clean, and very well done. There were lots of activities, and the food was good. The staff member who gave us ... (read more)

Glenmoore Gracious Retirement Living

12154 SE 114th Ct, Happy Valley, OR
James557018: "I’m on a waiting list at Glenmoore Gracious Retirement Living. I went up there and had lunch. I would say it was good restaurant food. There were 4 or 5 selections. It was very homey, and the people I sat with at the table were very pleasa... (read more)

Avamere at Cascadia Village

39495 Cascadia Village Drive, Sandy, OR
Berinella85: "You would not be able to get this care or compassion (from residents, staff and management) anywhere else. It has a home like feeling that not a lot of communities have. I could not thank them enough for all the care that they gave my mom,... (read more)

Miramont Pointe

11520 SE Sunnyside Rd, Clackamas, OR
James518346: "My mother is well at Miramont Pointe, and she thinks it’s really great. Mother lives in a room, and it’s of good size and clean. She likes the food a lot. "

Somerset Lodge

8330 Cason Road, Gladstone, OR
Teresa120616350: "We ended up putting my mother-in-law at Somerset Lodge Gracious Retirement Living. It is very pretty. The land that it is on is very pretty, and you can see Mount Hood from there. The facility itself is very clean. It is brand new and the ... (read more)

Somerset Assisted Living

8360 Cason Rd, Gladstone, OR
Somerset Assisted Living located in beautiful Gladstone, Oregon combines the care seniors need, the convenience they value, and the independence they cherish.Somerset is beautifully designed with spacious common areas to enjoy with family a... (read more)

Avamere Living at Berry Park

13669 Gaffney Ln, Oregon City, OR
Ken: "Avamere Living at Berry Park looked very nice and nicely taken care of. They had very good people there. We had dinner there tonight and it was very good. The dining area looked very elegant. They have movie nights, music nights, and shopp... (read more)

Bonaventure of Tigard

15000 SW Hall Blvd, Tigard, OR
Bonaventure of Tigard is an assisted living facility on SW Hall Boulevard in Tigard, Oregon, a short drive from Fanno Creek Park and conveniently close to Interstate 5. Residents’ family members describe the staff as friendly and praise the... (read more)

Meadows Courtyard

13637 Garden Meadow Drive, Oregon City, OR
Susan: "My mother moved into Meadows Courtyard. She just loves it and she really likes the dining part of it. The small, very adequate studio apartment fit her needs, and it has a walk-in shower which is a really big bonus. It has room for what sh... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 17 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,479 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Clackamas County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 95 reviews of independent living communities in the Clackamas County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 17 independent living communities in the Clackamas County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.