3 Independent Living Communities in Norman, OK

Also serving communities of Moore, Shawnee, Seminole.

Rivermont Retirement Community

800 Canadian Trails Dr, Norman, OK
Ina: "Rivermont Retirement Community is a perfect facility. The rooms were just what I needed since they're just the right size. The person who gave me the tour was really good and the people at the front desk were great. I have gone to a lot of... (read more)

Silver Elm Estates in Norman

2100 36th Avenue NW, Norman, OK
B: "I am now living in Silver Elm Estates in Norman. It is really good. I get all my meals. They have good food service and good transportation to medical appointments. We have washers and dryers in our apartments. We have social activities. E... (read more)

Grace Pointe

1501 Grace Pointe Drive, Moore, OK
shirmac: "nice apartments,but grounds and yards are not well kept. staff is pleasant,but some Admin and management are not. full range of activities are offered. nice walking trails"

At A Glance

There are 3 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,100 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Norman area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of independent living communities in the Norman area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 independent living communities in the Norman area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.