13 Independent Living Communities in Hudson, OH

Also serving communities of Macedonia, Aurora, Warren.

Danbury in Hudson

150 Omni Lake Parkway, Hudson, OH
Life in a Danbury Senior Living community replaces everyday hassles with time to enjoy one’s treasures -- that of family, friends, good health, and comfort. We understand that making a move and creating a new home is a large task so, we ... (read more)

Springwood Luxury Adult Living

125 Omni Lake Parkway, Hudson, OH
Springwood Luxury Adult Living After 55 Luxury Apartment Community Situated on 16 pristine acres overlooking Lake Forest Country Club Your home is where you relax and unwind. It's where you host celebrations, small gatherings, and nigh... (read more)

Hudson Meadows Retirement Community

1275 Barlow Road, Hudson, OH
Opening Summer 2020 Our brand new all-inclusive 55 and over senior living community is home to those who relish living a luxurious lifestyle, complete with round-the-clock service, resort-style dining, and lavish accommodations. We’ve... (read more)

Greenwood assisted living

200 Laurel Lake Drive, Hudson, OH
anonymous30: "Must have dementia diagnosis to be admitted; must be able to care for self with assistance. 14 suites surround living and social areas. One STNA per shift for the 14 assisted-living residents. During the day, one or more Activity Staff for... (read more)

Summit Point

9633 Valley View Road , Macedonia, OH
J.B.: "I had a nice tour at Summit Point. When you go out at the back of the building, you see acres of woods. I liked the size of the units and that it's close to my family. They have community activities and bus rides out to places. I think wha... (read more)

Cardinal Retirement Village

171 Graham Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Located in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, Cardinal Retirement Village is a cozy independent and assisted living facility. With accessible destinations such as Giant Eagle, Starbucks, Marc's Discount Store and several cafes and eateries, residents ar... (read more)

2016

Independence Village of Aurora

505 S. Chillicothe Road, Aurora, OH
ivauapt257: "I have lived here for about 6 months, and I love things just as they are. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. I have made lot's of new friends."

Danbury in Tallmadge

73 East Avenue, Tallmadge, OH
B.L.: "I visited Danbury in Tallmadge, it’s very clean, everything was very nice, and if we’re ready to make the move, I would certainly go there. The rooms were very nice, you could get some with a patio, but there's no washer and dryer. We did ... (read more)

Danbury Woods in Cuyahoga Falls

1691 Queens Gate Circle, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Kristen: "I liked Danbury Woods in Cuyahoga Falls because it felt like a large apartment building. It happened to have a home health care office in the lobby if you need it. It was an old building, but it was warmly-staffed, and there were lots of s... (read more)

Vitalia Senior Residences at Stow

4325 Allen Road, Stow, OH
Opening April or May of 2019. Vitality is the state of being proactive in life. At Vitalia® Stow, we understand that no matter what stage of life a person is at, an active and engaged lifestyle is critical for health and well-being. That... (read more)

Stow Glen Assisted Living

4285 Kent Road, Stow, OH
Sally: "We visited Stow Glen Assisted Living and our visit was very good. The rooms were very nice and clean. They have a library, game room, and pastors come in, both Catholic and Protestant. It was nice, and the dining area was very nice."

Mulberry Gardens Retirement & Assisted Living

395 South Main Street, Munroe Falls, OH
Summerville SC : "Both our mother and our family could not have been more pleased with the care that she received during her residency at Mulberry Gardens. The concern of the staff and administration that she was provided every comfort was obvious, and her ... (read more)

Maple Brook at Golden Pond

5231 & 5221 Sunnybrook Road, Kent, OH
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hudson area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of independent living communities in the Hudson area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 independent living communities in the Hudson area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.