25 Independent Living Communities in Franklin County, OH

The Worthington

1201 Riva Ridge Ct, Gahanna, OH
Karen: "The Worthington would have been a perfect fit for my sister-in-law. We found a 1-bedroom that she just loved. They allow you to smoke in your apartment, which is unheard of and very rare. Their food was very good and excellent, and they ha... (read more)

Brookdale Trillium Crossing

3500 Trillium Crossing, Columbus, OH
Holly: "I toured the independent living side of Brookdale Trillium Crossing. They didn't believe that my father-in-law needed the assisted living and that their assisted living options were limited. It's very immaculate and by far the largest plac... (read more)

2014, 2016

Senior Star at Dublin Retirement Village

6470 Post Rd., Dublin, OH
Her0421: "I love Dublin Assisted Living and Memory Care. It's really nice and the people are very nice. They seem to be very good with the residents. My husband's room is very nice. The food is good and he seems to enjoy it. They do things during th... (read more)

Friendship Village Columbus

5800 Forest Hills Blvd, Columbus, OH
Friendship Village Columbus is located in Columbus, Ohio, near the Northern Woods area, the Columbus Square Shopping Center and Ohio State University Hospital. This community receives high marks from residents and their loved ones for its c... (read more)

Three Creeks Senior Living

5435 Morse Road, Gahanna, OH
Cindy: "My parents picked Three Creeks Senior Living. The place is very clean, and they're very courteous, kind, and patient. The place is newer and it's really pretty in there. My parents picked a 2-bedroom with a full kitchen, and the bathroom h... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 438 days

Kensington Place Retirement Community

1001 Parkview Blvd., Columbus, OH
James: "Kensington Place was in quite a bit older building, and it was right next to a medical facility. It had a beautiful setting, backed up to a woods, there was a walking trail through there, and overall, I liked what I saw. The staff member w... (read more)

Stone Oak Retirement Resort

4160 Trueman Blvd, Hilliard, OH
Sarah: "Stone Oak Retirement Resort is a luxury resort. This is a fairly new community. It was very nice. I would like to live there myself. The room was very large and very clean, and it had a place to put a washer and a dryer."

The Villas of Scioto

452 Villa Lane Suite 300, Columbus, OH
Maryann: "I will move into the Villas of Scioto. The tour was wonderful, and Debbie, who showed me around, was really great. A couple let me in their house so I could see what it looked like, and so it was a very good experience. I was very impresse... (read more)

Inniswood Village

1195 North St, Westerville, OH
Inniswood Village is nestled beside Inniswood Metro Gardens in Westerville, Ohio, only a few miles from Hoover Reservoir Park. Family members say that the apartments are a good size and include a large bedroom and kitchen with a cooking isl... (read more)

Creekside at the Village

2200 Welcome Place, Columbus, OH
James: "Creekside was a nice facility, but it didn't fit what I was looking for, primarily because the people there were older than I am, and it didn't feel right. The lady was nice, but her demeanor put me off. I saw a bunch of people playing car... (read more)

Avia Senior Living

1630 NW Professional Plaza, Upper Arlington, OH
Jen: "I went on a rainy winter day. So the outside did not look that welcoming at first. Once inside I was met by the Manager who was very nice and took me for a very thorough tour. I loved the fact that it was smaller and more intimate than ... (read more)

First Community Village

1800 Riverside Drive, Columbus, OH
At First Community Village, we make our residents and their needs a priority. From our diverse independent living options to the services and amenities we offer, everything we do is meant to provide you with the lifestyle you deserve. ... (read more)

Cherry Blossom Senior Living

79 Blossom Field Blvd, Columbus, OH
OPENING APRIL 2019 CHERRY BLOSSOM SENIOR LIVING is part of the Traditions Management family of communities. Traditions Management is one of the Midwest’s leading senior care providers. Each of our senior living communities provides an at... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 6 days

The Forum at Knightsbridge

4590 Knightsbridge Boulevard, Columbus, OH
Crocroft: "As a resident in Independent Living at The Forum at Knightsbridge for the last year and a half, I can heartily recommend it as the next best thing to home. The administration and staff bend over backwards to make sure each need and most w... (read more)

2013

Avondale

5215 Avery Road, Dublin, OH
Lyn: "So far Avondale has been very good, including the staff. Recently they doubled the size of their campus and I was lucky to get in just when they were opening it up. Someone else had the apartment my brother was in and then at the last minu... (read more)

Claremont Retirement Village

7041 Bent Tree Boulevard, Columbus, OH
Chris: "Our visit at Claremont Retirement Village went very well, and we like it enough. What stood out was that the people were very friendly, and they offered the assisted living services that we think our aunt might later need. They have all ki... (read more)

Stratford Place

383 Inah Ave, Columbus, OH
Alexfish: "I am the daughter of a resident. I have no words to express my LOVE for Stratford Place. It is gorgeous, it is well managed, my mother can afford it. I would give it ten stars! "

Seton Square-North

1776 Drew Ave, Columbus, OH
Kathleen6: "I was first interested because I had friends who lived in Seton Square North. It's an independent living facility, very nice, friendly, pleasant, and seemed to be very well run. They had some religious activities and prayer services, and I... (read more)

The Village at Westerville Retirement Center

215 Huber Village Boulevard, Westerville, OH
Located in Westerville, Ohio, The Village at Westerville Retirement Center is close to the shops of Westerville Plaza and the nature preserve, formal gardens and lawns of Inniswood Metro Gardens. Visitors compliment the appearance of this f... (read more)

Jaycee Village

5905 Beechcroft Road,, Columbus, OH
Orialis: "Jaycee Village has independent living, assisted living, and nursing services. They have all kinds of amenities. The main qualifying thing is that you need to be 62 and over. The facility is three-stories high. They have apartments, like a ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Franklin County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 122 reviews of independent living communities in the Franklin County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 25 independent living communities in the Franklin County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.