2 Independent Living Communities in Clark County, OH

Wooded Glen Health Campus

2900 Bechtle Avenue, Springfield, OH
Levi: "We're living in Wooded Glen. We have only been here for a little bit, but we enjoy it. It's a great place. It is brand new, so they're still in the process of getting more and more amenities. It just opened in February. One of their perks ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Springfield Masonic Community

2655 National Road, Springfield, OH
Ellen: "Springfield Masonic Community was excellent. The apartment was beautiful and perfect for what I liked. They only offered two meals a day, but they had a kitchenette in the apartments. The young man that showed me around showed me a lot of ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Clark County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of independent living communities in the Clark County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 independent living communities in the Clark County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.