19 Independent Living Communities near Raleigh, NC

Brookdale North Raleigh

1200 Carlos Drive, Raleigh, NC
W.B.: "My visit at Brookdale North Raleigh was great. We just like everything about it, I couldn't find anything wrong with it. The kitchen areas were really nice. We had a meal there that was very good, well-planned and served. It was nice. They... (read more)

2013

Independence Village Of Olde Raleigh

3113 Charles B. Root Wynd, Raleigh, NC
Sweetsmile1126: "My mother lives in Independence Village of Olde Raleigh. It's very nice and clean, and she likes it. Sometimes she didn't like the food, but other than that, it's OK. She asked for oatmeal one day, and one of the ladies was inhospitable an... (read more)

The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation

12800 Spruce Tree Way, Raleigh, NC
W.B.: "We visited The Gardens at Wakefield Plantation, and this is our second choice community. We walked through the place and saw some rooms, we also saw their outdoor areas and everything. We had a meal there and it was very nice. We liked the... (read more)

Atria Oakridge

10810 Sandy Oak Lane, Raleigh, NC
TS: "I moved into Atria. The food is wonderful, and I eat breakfast and dinner with them. The only problem is the microwave. I have a 2-bedroom, 2-bath, and I use the second bedroom as an office. I have a patio too. The staff is wonderful, I'm ... (read more)

Overture Crabtree 55+ Apartment Homes

4408 Marriott Drive, Raleigh, NC
BC: "Overture Crabtree was just awesome and my visit was wonderful. The lady that I met was there waiting for me and there was a gentleman that was greeting people as they came in. There's deck parking and things are covered so you aren't out i... (read more)

The Aspens at Bedford Falls

1580 Dunn Rd, Raleigh, NC
Bob: "The Aspens at Bedford Falls is brand new and will offer the services we need at a price that we can afford. We'll have all the modern amenities like kitchen, dishwasher, and washing machines in the apartment, but they don't offer three mea... (read more)

Overture Centennial 55+ Apartment Homes

600 Bilyeu, Raleigh, NC
Opening Early 2020 Welcome to Overture Centennial 55+ Apartment Homes, a place to rediscover yourself in the comfort of your own 55+ active adult apartment home. We’ve thoughtfully designed your community to reflect all the charm and all... (read more)

Whispering Pines Gracious Retirement Living

7501 Lead Mine Road, Raleigh, NC
Walt: "Whispering Pines Gracious Retirement Living was a great place. The staff was awesome, gave us a great tour, and served us lunch. It was a great experience. The place was kept up really well, clean, and smelled nice. The staff brought us to... (read more)
Caring Star 2012

Magnolia Glen

5301 Creedmoor Road, Raleigh, NC
Sweetsmile1126: "Magnolia Glen was very nice inside. I really liked them. I was there on my lunch break, so the staff quickly took me around to get a feel for the place. What I saw was really nice, and the location is perfect for me. The person who accommo... (read more)

2012, 2013

Capital Oaks

6498 Ray Rd, Raleigh, NC
Mildred: "Capital Oaks is a beautiful community. They have nice open areas and a nice dining setup. The staff is very pleasant and helpful. The location was decent and the grounds are beautiful. Everything was well-kept and the place had a lot of li... (read more)

Abbotswood at Stonehenge

7900 Creedmoor Road, Raleigh, NC
Janet: "The apartments at Abbotswood at Stonehenge were kind of small and very bare. The dining room was wonderful, and the people there were great. They had nice activities."

Springmoor

1500 Sawmill Road, Raleigh, NC
Springmoor is a nationally accredited full service life care retirement community located in a beautifully developed area in Northwest Raleigh. Springmoor is designed to emphasize independent living, dignity, security, and peace of mind. Th... (read more)

The Cardinal at North Hills

141 Park at North Hills, Raleigh, NC

Jordan Oaks

10820 Penny Rd, Cary, NC
Talia: "Jordan Oaks is a great facility, but their manager is horrible. The rooms and amenities are great for what it is; however, the maintenance man wasn't there when my loved one's door broke in his shower. He couldn't take a shower, and it too... (read more)
Caring Star 2016

Woodland Terrace

300 Kildaire Woods Drive, Cary, NC
Cary, North Carolina, is home to Woodland Terrace, a well-established assisted and independent living facility. Its exceptional staff are praised by both residents and visitors, as well as the beautiful surroundings. This facility boasts tr... (read more)

2013, 2016

Preston Pointe LLC

1995 NW Cary Pkwy, Morrisville, NC
Fisherlady: "I hope to convince my mother to relocate to The Manor Village! My friend is so fond of her new home and it shows in both her face and happy demeanor. The grounds and inside are clean, inviting, and luxurious. The restaurant within proved t... (read more)

The Commons at Highland Village

100 Highland Commons Court, Cary, NC
Caring103598350: "My mom has been living in Highland Commons; it has been great, and she has been very happy there. It’s a safe and clean environment with friendly people and very nice staff. They have activities, there is a bus service for the bus stop rig... (read more)

Glenaire

4000 Glenaire Circle, Cary, NC
Glenaire is nestled in Cary, North Carolina, making it convenient to enjoy small-town amenities while having easy access to Raleigh and North Carolina State University. Visitors frequently praise the facility's beautiful and immaculate grou... (read more)

Waltonwood Cary Parkway

750 SE Cary Parkway, Cary, NC
William: "Waltonwood Cary Parkway is excellent. I'm quite satisfied with their system. The facilities are neat, clean, and modern. The food is quite good. It seems to be a well-balanced menu. It's conveniently located. My room is freshly painted. Th... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 19 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,522 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Raleigh area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 118 reviews of independent living communities in the Raleigh area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 19 independent living communities in the Raleigh area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.