3 Independent Living Communities in New Hanover County, NC

The Woods at Holly Tree

4610 Holly Tree Rd, Wilmington, NC
Bryan Anderson: "I was highly impressed with my visit to The Woods at Holly Tree. Everyone seemed very nice and I could tell other residents were happy by the smiles on their faces. We toured other communities but we had a warm welcoming upon arriving at T... (read more)

Lake Shore Commons

1402 Hospital Plaza Dr, Wilmington, NC
Edward: "Lake Shore Commons is an excellent place for seniors to live. I especially like the south side of the building where you can exit from your apartment into the grass on the outside area. There's also a patio. I like that you’re not boxed in... (read more)

2018

Cambridge Village of Wilmington

75 Cavalier Drive, Wilmington, NC
Ted: "My visit at Cambridge Village of Wilmington was very positive. The impression of the staff was very good too. The food was delicious. It's well served and well appointed. I talked to two staff members; they're well qualified and well-behav... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,561 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the New Hanover County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 44 reviews of independent living communities in the New Hanover County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 independent living communities in the New Hanover County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.