6 Independent Living Communities in Burlington, NC

Also serving communities of Elon, Siler City.

Cedar Ridge

2680 S Mebane St, Burlington, NC
Maja: "We really love Cedar Ridge. It's wonderful, and the people there are fantastic. They change my mom's sheets and towels regularly, and they empty the garbage for her. She's responsible for her own laundry, and we forgot it in the laundry on... (read more)

Home Place of Burlington

118 Alamance Road, Burlington, NC
Home Place of Burlington is an assisted living facility in Burlington, North Carolina, near major highways and historic attractions such as the Alamance Battlegrounds. Guests compliment this community's attentive and caring staff who go the... (read more)

2013, 2015

Oak Creek Retirement Community

343 Baldwin Road, Burlington, NC
Barbara119068850: "My mom went to Oak Creek Retirement Community. We chose it because they have very spacious rooms, and my mom loves the sunporch. They have transportation to all her doctors' appointments if needed. My mom seems to be really enjoying it and... (read more)

Village at Brookwood

1860 Brookwood Ave, Burlington, NC
Monique4: "What I like about Village at Brookwood is that it's a small place and once you are in there, you can go to different stages with where your health takes you. It’s a beautiful facility. I also like the small-town feeling. They had us over f... (read more)

Alamance House

2766 Grand Oaks Boulevard, Burlington, NC
Attorney Dawn Gibbs: "I visited a resident. We wanted to execute a healthcare power of attorney. I imagined elderly people need this. The staff was hateful nasty and threw me out because I wanted to execute this man's power of attorney. They called the police. ... (read more)

Blakey Hall

501 N. Manning Avenue, Elon, NC
Blakey Hall is located in Elon, North Carolina, near Elon University and an assortment of casual dining restaurants. Family members of residents praise the staff for listening to residents' needs and being quick to respond to requests. Visi... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 6 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,131 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Burlington area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 34 reviews of independent living communities in the Burlington area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 independent living communities in the Burlington area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.