13 Independent Living Communities in Westchester County, NY

The Country House in Westchester

2000 Baldwin Road, Yorktown Heights, NY
Country House Retirement: "The staff seemed nice, bilingual workers everywhere, huge corridors, nice environment. one thing I loved the most was the kitchen, highly experienced chefs, clean, neat rooms. What I did not like was offcourse, the price. Too expensive to ... (read more)

2016, 2018

Villa St. Francis

250 South St., Peekskill, NY
Elly: "I really liked Villa St. Francis. It was very clean and nice. Every floor had a living room and a kitchen. I liked the size of the bedrooms. It didn’t feel like you're in a nursing home. One thing I really liked about the place was the din... (read more)

The Bristal at White Plains

305 North Street, White Plains, NY
The Bristal at White Plains is nestled in White Plains, New York, close to Columbia Hospital and I-287. The facility's studio and one-bedroom apartments are described by visitors as well-maintained and cozy. Visitors say the facility's rest... (read more)

2016

Five Star Premier Residences of Yonkers

537 Riverdale Avenue, Yonkers, NY
Five Star Premier Residences of Yonkers is located in Yonkers, New York, overlooking the Hudson River and only a short drive from Yankee Stadium. Visitors appreciate the facility's cleanliness and bright, hotel-like atmosphere, and they fin... (read more)

2013

Wartburg

1 Wartburg Place, Mount Vernon, NY
Wartburg is located just off Hutchinson River Parkway, near Wilson Woods Park in Mount Vernon, New York. Family members of residents appreciate the compassion and friendliness of the staff at this pet-friendly facility. The common dining ro... (read more)

2013

Atria Woodlands

1017 Saw Mill River Road, Ardsley, NY
Located in the community of Ardsley, New York, Atria Woodlands is close to Insterstate 87 and VE Macy Park, which is a large green space with a lake for fishing and ice-skating. Visitors to this facility frequently comment on the food, whic... (read more)

Atria Rye Brook

1200 King Street, Rye Brook, NY
BK: "Atria Rye Brook was excellent. The property seemed to be very good, and it's conducive to independent living. The apartment and the kitchen were large. The location was very nice. We were very impressed with the units. My wife could bring ... (read more)

The Bristal at Armonk

90 Business Park Drive, Armonk, NY
The Bristal at Armonk is located in the North Westchester community of Armonk, New York, near Chappaqua, Greenwich and White Plains, and only an hour from New York City. Visitors often comment on the excellent staff, who they describe as ki... (read more)

Atria on the Hudson

321 North Highland Avenue, Ossining, NY
Atria on the Hudson overlooks the Hudson River and offers residents a luxurious environment indoors and a beautiful natural environment just outside. An emphasis on the natural and the holistic is a hallmark of our service, so we've designe... (read more)

Drum Hill Senior Living

90 Ringgold Street, Peekskill, NY
Mom'sStrawberry: "My mother has resided at Drum Hill for about 18 months now. Hesitant at first to give up her private home, but the one bedroom apartment has worked out very nicely. She enjoys the coffee hour each weekday morning in the Penthouse, and ta... (read more)

Garito Manor

180 Union Avenue, New Rochelle, NY
Ken: "We visited Garito Manor. The place is fine, but we didn't like the location. It was clean and homey, and nothing was wrong with it. The people we met there are all nice. They have amenities like a gym, which is what we were looking for."

The Esplanade

95 South Broadway, White Plains, NY
Caring95581650: "My mom was at The Esplanade. She didn't have much care there. I booked that place because I had gotten a promotion from them, meaning if I wasn't in by September 1st, the price would go up $500 to $600 a month, so I committed to it. The da... (read more)

Broadview – Senior Living at Purchase College

735 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, NY
Residents of Broadview – Senior Living at Purchase College will have all the premium amenities and services you’d expect to find at a Westchester County senior living community. But unlike other Westchester County, NY, retirement communitie... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 13 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $4,433 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Westchester County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 38 reviews of independent living communities in the Westchester County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 independent living communities in the Westchester County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.