2 Independent Living Communities in Ulster County, NY

Mountain Valley Manor

397 Wilbur Avenue, Kingston, NY
GuiCyber: "This facility is a pleasant example of how assistance living facilities should be. The staff was very friendly and cooperative to me and my family, which put me at ease. The amenities at the facility were quite impressive, and the staff se... (read more)
Get Pricing

Woodland Pond at New Paltz

100 Woodland Pond Circle, New Paltz, NY
RP: "Woodland Pond at New Paltz is a very beautiful facility. You buy in and some of that money would go to the estate. It would be a promising place. It's a brand-new facility and very near where we live. It seemed that it would have everythin... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Ulster County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of independent living communities in the Ulster County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 independent living communities in the Ulster County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.