15 Independent Living Communities in Penfield, NY

Legacy At Willow Pond

40 Willow Pond Way, Penfield, NY
Riza110705: "Legacy at Willow Pond was very nice, very lovely, and airy. It was a pleasant place to live in. The residents were friendly. "

Legacy at Village Wood

100 Village Wood Lane, Penfield, NY
LM636087: "The Legacy at Village Wood is reasonable as far as pricing and what they include. They do what is called the “I’m OK” program. So even though it is independent, every morning when they wake up they have to put what looks like a little hote... (read more)

Solstice Senior Living at Fairport

55 Ayrault Rd, Fairport, NY
Virginia: "Solstice Senior Living at Fairport is such a lovely place. They're very friendly. Everybody seems happy, and the food is great. The rooms are little but very lovely, clean, new looking, and bright with lots of windows. They don't have a sw... (read more)

The Gables of Brighton

2001 Clinton Avenue South, Rochester, NY
Jazzy57: "Originally very pleased with this facility, but there have been some recent changes that have me questioning the management."

Baywinde Senior Living

100 & 200 Kidd Castle Way, Webster, NY
NWLCas: "My Mom Loves it here especially now that she has a larger 1 bedroom. She loves the staff, maintenance and housekeeping. Everyone who lives on the premises are friendly and kind. The only problem is the food. Does not taste good have the t... (read more)

2015

Highlands at Pittsford

100 Hahnemann Trail, Pittsford, NY
Missy: "Highlands at Pittsford was very nice and well laid-out, and the apartments were very nice and cozy. The facilities were very clean and welcoming. It was reasonably priced, which was key, and the grounds were very pretty. The staff member w... (read more)

St. Ann’s Community

1500 Portland Avenue , Rochester, NY
Since 1873, St. Ann’s Community has provided all levels of senior care in Rochester, New York. From adult day care and independent living to memory care and assisted living, St. Ann's provides both long and short-term arrangements. Visitors... (read more)

St. Ann's Community at Cherry Ridge

900 Cherry Ridge Boulevard, Webster, NY
Caring110475950: "My first visit with Cherry Ridge was very positive. The staff was very professional and very engaging. They did a lot of listening to make sure that their facility was going to be able to meet my mother's needs because if they could not me... (read more)

The Gardens at Gananda

3503 Canandaigua Road, Macedon, NY
Stephen: "Gardens Senior Apartments was subsidized and too small for what we wanted. It was handicap-accessible, which was good, but we wanted a two-bedroom which was not available. We were above the income limit because it was subsidized. The envir... (read more)

St. John's Meadows

1 Johnsarbor Dr W, Rochester, NY
Just Ann: "My Dad has been here over 4 years and the care is wonderful. The talented staff have the task of learning what each resident is accustomed to and caring for them in that manner. The administration, nurses, care givers and staff are speci... (read more)

Legacy at Clover Blossom

100 McAuley Drive, Rochester, NY
Malinda531376: "Legacy at Clover Blossom was independent living and very beautiful. It had a pool, a fitness center, a media room, a lot of amenities, and nice grounds. Their dining area was beautiful and had nice décor. According to my father-in-law, it ... (read more)

Parkwood Heights

1340 Parkwood Drive, Macedon, NY
Joan: "Parkwood Heights is just what I was looking for. You can be as busy as you want to be there. They have buses that can take you to the grocery store, and they deliver meds to your home. It's very neat, clean, and comfortable."

Cloverwood Senior Living

1 Sinclair Drive , Pittsford, NY
Happy Visitor850366: "We visited Cloverwood. I liked that they were very friendly, but they did not have enough men. There were only five men in the whole place. It was very well maintained and had a good lay out. The apartment was fine. "

Legacy at Cranberry Landing

300 Cranberry Landing, Rochester, NY
Karen: "We visited Legacy at Cranberry Landing. It was a nice community, but the atmosphere in the halls and the whole place was just dark. There weren't a lot of windows and it had a closed-off feeling. The room they showed us was very nice and i... (read more)

Seneca Towers

200 Seth Green Drive,, Rochester, NY
Caring Hill: "Seneca Towers is fine and I like the privacy they offer. However, before I moved in, I told them I don't want a place over sixth floor because that's the limit of the fire department ladder, but still they put me on the 20th floor. Their e... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Penfield area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 11 reviews of independent living communities in the Penfield area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 15 independent living communities in the Penfield area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.