4 Independent Living Communities in New York County, NY

Brookdale Battery Park

455 North End Avenue, New York, NY
Dana: "My mom stayed at Brookdale Battery Park and it's a wonderful place. I can't say enough good things about the staff and the amazing nursing agency that's on-site there. It's a great place. They offer a lot of different activities. The apart... (read more)

2012, 2014, 2015

Atria West 86

333 West 86th Street, New York, NY
Atria West 86 is located on Manhattan Island in New York, NY, right alongside the river. Residents are regularly delighted by motivational speakers, musical artists, and arts and crafts displays. Atria West 86 has a number of dining options... (read more)

Isabella Geriatric Center

525 Audubon Avenue, New York, NY
John: "I had a complimentary lunch and a tour at Isabella House. I saw a typical apartment with a living room, a bedroom, a small kitchen, and a bath. They had transportation. The staff members I met were very nice."

St Margaret's House

49 Fulton Street, New York, NY
Elsworth: "St Margaret's House Inc. was very good and everything. It looked kind of comfy. It wasn't really for me, but for an elderly person that I was checking it out for. The rooms were quite big and there were some great bedrooms. I saw two types... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 4 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $7,695 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the New York County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 49 reviews of independent living communities in the New York County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 independent living communities in the New York County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.