5 Independent Living Communities in Passaic County, NJ

The Chelsea at Bald Eagle

197 Cahill Cross Rd, West Milford, NJ
The Chelsea at Bald Eagle is located in West Milford, New Jersey, near Interstate 287, Good Samaritan Hospital and Ringwood State Park. Visitors are impressed by the cleanliness of the professional facility and the spacious apartments. They... (read more)

2015, 2017

Daughters Of Miriam Center

155 HAZEL STREET, Clifton, NJ
Huguette: "I visited Daughters of Miriam Center and I liked it. Everything was brand new and very nice. They're very friendly. I liked the attitude of the people. The apartment was brand new and very nice. It's a one-bedroom, one bath with a kitchene... (read more)

Summer Hill Apartments

2100 Summerhill Road, , Wayne, NJ
Caring8189: "So far they have been very good. I haven't moved in yet. It's a big place with a lot of trees. "

Federation Apartments

510 East 27th Street, Paterson, NJ
Larry10: "My sole income is just my Social Security. I'm in Federation Apartments, a subsidized independent living apartment. I've been here for a year now. I live in a friendly building. The building is well-maintained. The staff is great towards t... (read more)

Senior Horizons

714 Clifton Avenue, Clifton, NJ
myster excintrek: "Walls are looking worn.People smoke and stink up the halls.Can't even walk down a hall with out smelling some type of smell.Rooms are nothing to write about.Better off living in a trailer home then this place."

At A Glance

There are 5 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,500 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Passaic County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of independent living communities in the Passaic County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 independent living communities in the Passaic County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.