2 Independent Living Communities in Gloucester County, NJ

Cardinal Village

455 Hurffville Crosskeys Road, Sewell, NJ
Kathy: "I was at Cardinal Village. I was very impressed with it, and I’m considering living there. They have a theater, a bingo hall, a library, a study, a gym, and a sauna. The apartments were very spacious, and the apartment that they showed me ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Woodbury Mews

122 Green Avenue, Woodbury, NJ
LeslieM610: "For the past year, the food has been mediocore at best. The place is clean but the housekeeper until about 6 months ago was poor but new cleaning lady is great! But we have had an ant problem all summer which maintenance still has not s... (read more)
Get Pricing

At A Glance

There are 2 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,175 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Gloucester County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 22 reviews of independent living communities in the Gloucester County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 independent living communities in the Gloucester County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.