12 Independent Living Communities in Cherry Hill, NJ

Also serving communities of Haddonfield, Mount Ephraim, Woodbury.

Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill

2150 Route 38, Cherry Hill, NJ
Hal: "I liked Premier Cadbury at Cherry Hill, and I had a nice tour. I liked the rooms because they had a kitchen and a little more space for a couple. They were bigger and had an area to entertain. It needed to be updated a little bit, but it w... (read more)

Raymond and Gertrude R. Saltzman House

1401 Springdale Road, Cherry Hill, NJ
Nertamid: "My grandmother has been living at this facility for the better part of the last 10 years and since 2003 alone, since my grandfather passed away. I think in a lot of ways the Saltzman House is fairly standard assisted living facility. It ... (read more)

Yardley Commons

209 Laurel Rd, Voorhees, NJ
RD: "Yardley Commons was excellent. The rooms were very nice. We were impressed with the dining room. The staff was very friendly."

Atria Center City

150 North 20th Street, Philadelphia, PA
Ben501807: "I am at Atria Center City, a very lovely senior living facility that's been here for about 16 years in operation, and it's thoroughly supportive of my independence. It provides me with a variety of levels of support if I need them, which I... (read more)

2014, 2015

Brandywine Living at Haddonfield

132 Warwick Rd, Haddonfield, NJ
barclayb: "I first went to the Haddonfield Home when I learned my aunt was going into a retirement home. No one else in my family has ever been in a retirement home before so I was quite unsure what to expect. The Haddonfield Home is a very professio... (read more)

Woodbury Mews

122 Green Avenue, Woodbury, NJ
LeslieM610: "For the past year, the food has been mediocore at best. The place is clean but the housekeeper until about 6 months ago was poor but new cleaning lady is great! But we have had an ant problem all summer which maintenance still has not s... (read more)

Lions Gate

1110 Laurel Oak Road, Voorhees, NJ
Barbara: "Lions Gate has a pretty building, it's pretty inside, and the dining room is nice. The staff member who assisted us seemed nice. They have activities in the gym, and I heard the food is good. However, it's expensive. There's an entrance fe... (read more)

2015

The Fountains at Cedar Parke

114 Hayes Mill Road, Atco, NJ
Barbara: "We visited the independent living level of The Fountains at Cedar Parke. I liked everything about it; the apartments were roomy enough and accommodated pets. The staff seemed engaged. My sister was interested in the one-bedroom apartment o... (read more)

2014

Brightview Greentree

170 Greentree Road, Marlton, NJ
Janet: "I think that Brightview Greentree is fantastic, and they have activities galore. I'm anxious to get in there. They have an art studio which I'm very into, and they also have a wood working shop, and a place where you can make gifts for peo... (read more)

John D. West Center Senior Center

1242 West Kings Highway, Mount Ephraim, NJ
GayleD: "I visited the facility and I was impressed! It's exactly what I'm looking for. They have very friendly staff and this lady who showed me around was very patient. She took her time and you could see that she really deals with seniors. What ... (read more)

Mount Sinai Apartments

430 Reed St, Philadelphia, PA
Sarah34: "I am actually very happy here in Mount Sinai Apartments. It is a senior building, and they are not subsidized, but the rent is very reasonable. You pay the rent and the electric and, of course, whatever cable and telephone, and that's it. ... (read more)

The Weston Club - Sagemore

2215 Hailey Drive,, Marlton, NJ
Skeptic, overjoyed: "My mom was living alone and the house was no longer the right living environment for her. I went to many senior living communities but as soon as we walked into Weston, we knew this place was something unique. The staff is wonderful and c... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 12 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,750 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cherry Hill area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of independent living communities in the Cherry Hill area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 independent living communities in the Cherry Hill area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.