6 Independent Living Communities in Durham, NH

Also serving communities of Dover, Rochester, Salem, Manchester, Windham.

Brookdale Spruce Wood

25 Worthen Road, Durham, NH
Brookdale Spruce Wood sits on a 16-acre property and is only two miles from downtown Durham, New Hampshire. The museums, shops and restaurants of Portsmouth are only ten miles away. Visitors to this facility feel welcomed by the warm, frien... (read more)

2015

Bagdad Wood

38 Madbury Road, Durham, NH
Nancy36: "I visited Bagdad Wood because I looked for a place for me and my husband. Somebody from the facility fetched us and showed us the apartments. Everything was clean. It was a very nice place. I looked for two bedroom apartments. Unfortunate... (read more)

Maple Suites

30 Holiday Dr, Dover, NH
A.L.: "My mom moved into Maple Suites and she was able to get in quickly. I know they have movies, they do games, and sometimes they have people come in with pets. They have a chapel, salon, and library."

2017, 2019

Kittery Estates

220 State Rd, Kittery, ME
D.F.: "My mom moved into Kittery Estates, and we’re happy with it. I liked the three meals a day and the activities. She does the painting classes, crossword puzzle groups, regular puzzle groups, watch games in the main room, and be with other pe... (read more)

Tara Estates

53 Eagle Drive, Rochester, NH
Caring102972350: "Tara Estates is a very nice and a very well-kept community. These are individual homes on individual lots which makes it attractive. It's pet-friendly; you can have a small dog, but there’s a weight limit. It’s very quiet and very friendly... (read more)

Sentry Hill at York Harbor

2 Victoria Court, York, ME
Michon: "Sentry Hill at York Harbor has condominiums for assisted living, inns for independent living, and then the memory care is all grouped together. The assisted living building is separate from the independent living building. The place is ver... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 6 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,804 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Durham area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of independent living communities in the Durham area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 independent living communities in the Durham area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.