Independent Living in Las Vegas

29 Communities

Desert Springs Senior Living

6650 W. Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV
$$$$
Desert Springs Senior Living is located in the heart of Spring Valley in Las Vegas, Nevada. Residents and their loved ones praise the spacious accommodations at Desert Springs, many of which include a kitchen and a walk-in closet. This facility also gets rave reviews for having a beauty parlor, a fitness center, a community library, a movie room and a special music area. Residents are especially impressed by all the great activities available at Desert Springs, including bing... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 377 days

Montara Meadows

3150 E Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV
$$$$
Jay: "Montara Meadows had a nice layout, a lot of good amenities, and a lot of activities. It was convenient to shopping. They have transportation, classes, and activities, which vary day by day. The dining room looked very clean and very welcoming. The person during the tour did an outstanding job. He went above and beyond to help us figure out how to get my mother in there and get the funding we needed."

Acacia Springs

8630 W. Nevso Drive, Las Vegas, NV
$$$$
Acacia Springs is located in the Spring Valley section of Las Vegas near the intersection of West Flamingo Road and South Durango Drive. The famous strip is a short drive away. Within walking distance are an Albertsons grocery store, restaurants and the Desert Breeze Park and Aquatic Center. Acacia Springs offers one- and two-bedroom apartments and companion suites and rooms to provide respite care services. The facility has a restaurant, theater and a lounge that hosts a hap... (read more)

Revel Las Vegas

4940 S. Conquistador Street, Las Vegas, NV
$$$$
Opening January 2019, this brand new Community, we promote a healthy lifestyle by offering best-in-class wellness services and community amenities. Your home is where you relax and unwind. It’s where you host memorable celebrations, friendly gatherings and quiet nights in. It’s your place to make your own. Your home is waiting for you at Revel, a refined senior community in Henderson, Nevada. The smallest details invite us to look a little closer and discover some delightf... (read more)

Avamere at Cheyenne

6031 West Cheyenne Ave, Las Vegas, NV
$$$$
Sylvia: "Brookdale Cheyenne was good, very clean, and looked like a lot of the other communities. The staff member who assisted me was very good, gave me a lot of information, and answered my different questions. She was very honest with me, which I appreciated. There were more people in wheelchairs and walkers, so it made me feel like it was more for people older than me. It didn't feel to me that the people were as active."
yrs

Oakmont of Las Vegas

3185 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV
$$$$
Carl: "I toured Atria Sutton and loved it. The only problem was it cost too much. Other than that, it was gorgeous and had an outside that had been landscaped. It had places to go outside and sit on the benches and you could take a cup of coffee out there or whatever you wanted to do. It's very attractive. They had very nice inside facilities. Everything was extremely clean. They had pool tables, a swimming pool, and a Jacuzzi. It's a very nice place. The few staff that I met were ... (read more)

Oakmont of West Las Vegas

3250 South Fort Apache Road, Las Vegas, NV
$$$$
Bill443042: "Atria Sunlake is the place we're going to go with. Everyone was so happy with it. The tour was a great experience. The apartments were very clean, very well kept, and very spacious. The staff we met during our tour was nice, and even the residents we ran into were very pleasant. It was a very pleasant experience all the way around. We tried to think of something we didn’t like, and we couldn’t think of anything. We checked their 2 dining rooms, and they had plenty of space. ... (read more)
yrs

Atria Seville

2000 North Rampart Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV
$$$$
Atria Seville is an assisted and independent living facility less than ten miles from downtown Las Vegas, NV, in the northwestern neighborhood of Summerlin. The community offers studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments to seniors 55 and older and welcomes small pets. Residents enjoy a host of amenities such as housekeeping, butler service, restaurant-style dining and the Anytime Cafe. A director of activities plans social and recreational activities including bingo, massa... (read more)

Carefree Senior Living at the Willows

3250 Town Center Drive, Las Vegas, NV
$$$$
Coni: "Carefree Senior Living at the Willows is my favorite place. It's very beautiful, had a robust schedule of activities, and would be appropriate for my brother. He put down $500 to be at the top of the list. It was well-maintained, didn't look old, amd had beautiful landscaping. We both liked it a lot. They had special days for food, but not every day since it's independent living. The staff was very informative and helpful."

Las Ventanas Retirement Community

10401 West Charleston, Las Vegas, NV
$$$$
Eleanor780353: "Las Ventanas at Summerlin looked very nice, bright, and clean, but financially, I think it would be a little bit too expensive. You had to pay so much upfront to get in. The staff was great. They were a little pushy, but they seemed nice. "

At A Glance

There are 29 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $1,912 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Las Vegas area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 176 reviews of independent living communities in the Las Vegas area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 29 independent living communities in the Las Vegas area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.