13 Independent Living Communities in Henderson, NV

Merrill Gardens at Siena Hills

2910 West Horizon Ridge Parkway, Henderson, NV
Merrill Gardens at Siena Hills in Henderson, Nevada, is noted for its resort-like amenities and exceptional care for residents. The spacious rooms are nicely appointed with kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. The facility offers... (read more)

2015, 2016

Merrill Gardens at Green Valley Ranch

1935 Paseo Verde Parkway, Henderson, NV
Merrill Gardens at Green Valley Ranch is located in Henderson, Nevada; just a short drive from Las Vegas and only a mile away from District Shopping Center and Green Valley Ranch Hotel and Casino. Henderson has been designated as one of "Am... (read more)

Revel Nevada

1525 Wigwam Parkway, Henderson, NV
Charles: "I like the way Revel Nevada was set up. They have 2-bedrooms, and all of the rooms except for one-size rooms have walk-in closets. I had lunch there, and the food was OK. They have a theater, they play bingo, card games, and they said they... (read more)

Horizon Pines Senior

2570 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy, Henderson, NV
Caring106718950: "My mother is in Horizon Pines. I am impressed with the facility. My mother chose it because she likes the layout of the apartment. They have a shuttle service, and they are in a very posh area. "

College Villas

511 College Drive, Henderson, NV
Delois1: "I like College Villas. They are very quiet, yet a lot of the residents are kind of hanging around in the courtyard talking. It looks like a close knit community. I chose it because it is close to my house, and my dad likes it. They have in... (read more)

Sun City Anthem

1815 Hovenweep Street, Henderson, NV
Caring64423750: "We live in Sun City Anthem. It is probably the best senior citizen community in the country. They have so much to offer here, which is included in the homeowner's association. It is beautiful. We have a regular house with two bedrooms, thr... (read more)

Vintage at Seven Hills Senior Apartment Homes

845 Seven Hills Drive, Henderson, NV
Richard464725: "Vintage at Seven Hills is very nice and clean. The staff is very nice. They got big 2-bedrooms with a living room and a kitchen. They have TV, recreation, and different people come in to play music at night. They have a lot of nice things.... (read more)

The Lido Active Senior Living

2501 Wigwam Parkway , Henderson, NV
Careful Tenant: "Small facility apartments buildings are close together. Noise factor might be a problem. Very little in organized activity or amenities set up like a regular facility, not really geared to senior who wants a lot of activities and inter... (read more)

Montara Meadows

3150 E Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV
Jay: "Montara Meadows had a nice layout, a lot of good amenities, and a lot of activities. It was convenient to shopping. They have transportation, classes, and activities, which vary day by day. The dining room looked very clean and very welcom... (read more)

Oakmont of Las Vegas

3185 East Flamingo Road, Las Vegas, NV
Cirkosz: "My mother has been at this facility for 10 months now. I moved her from another senior living and I should have done it sooner. The facility is beautiful, so clean and the staff is remarkably kind and friendly. The residents and visitors ... (read more)

2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018

The Echelon Senior Living

4330 S Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV
Jeff: "I visited the facility and met directly with the owner. I was impressed with the facility to date (almost completed construction). I felt very comfortable meeting the staff and listening to residents of another facility operated by the sam... (read more)

Destinations Pebble 55+ Apartment Homes

1450 E Pebble Road, Las Vegas, NV
dcp1: "I moved in the end of last month. Already the impression I get from office staff is that of negativity. 3 of 4. One of which, has never spoken, even to introduce herself, the manager (name??). The assist. mgr. (name??) has absolutely no pe... (read more)

Destinations Senior Living at Sandhill Apartments

3210 S Sandhill Rd, Las Vegas, NV
ChapDonna: "Destinations at Sandhill has transportation to different places. They also have activities like bingo, Pokeno, Uno, board games, poker, dominoes, and card games. The staff is OK. They're knowledgeable about certain things, but when it come... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Henderson area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of independent living communities in the Henderson area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 independent living communities in the Henderson area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.