7 Independent Living Communities in Lincoln, NE

Also serving communities of Hickman, Seward, Beatrice.

Savannah Pines

3900 Pine Lake Dr, Lincoln, NE
Roma: "The people in Savannah Pines were very professional and detail oriented. For example, when I walked in, they had a small sign on the table that welcomed me. I like the all-inclusiveness since everything is included in the price. The place ... (read more)

Brentwood Estates

1111 S 70th St, Lincoln, NE
Brent: "My visit at Brentwood Estates was pretty good, and the guy who showed us around seemed to know almost everybody there. The apartments were a little bit small, but otherwise they were pretty nice. They have transportation to doctors' appoin... (read more)

Gramercy Hill

6800 A Street, Lincoln, NE
Gramercy Hill combines a small-town feel with big city conveniences due to its central location in Lincoln, Nebraska. The professional, well-trained staff includes a registered nurse and encourages independence among residents while providi... (read more)

Clark Jeary

8401 South 33rd, Lincoln, NE
Residents enjoy the family-friendly atmosphere of Lincoln, Nebraska’s centrally located Clark Jeary assisted living community. The facility offers private, well-equipped apartments with spacious living areas and a single-level floor pl... (read more)

Chatelaine Residences

6201 Normal Boulevard, Lincoln, NE
Nancy75927150: "I'm on Chatelaine Residences' list for availability because I want at the main level and they do allow pets. Their manager was awesome. Any of the staff I met were excellent. As those apartments become available, they are updating them. T... (read more)

Gateway Senior Living

225 N 56th Street, Lincoln, NE
ShirleyS317: "Gateway is the best. I and my twin sister have lived at Gateway for 8 years. Our apartment is large with many windows. The natural light is wonderful. The food is outstanding. The nursing staff treats use well and like family, There are m... (read more)

Carriage Glen

7005 Shamrock Rd, Lincoln, NE
CaringReviewer138821: "Carriage Glen was a nice place, but they didn't offer a lot of extra activities, like church services. It seemed very elite, but my mother-in-law was not like that. It was nice, though. The dining area was small. Most of the people eat in ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 7 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,422 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lincoln area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 35 reviews of independent living communities in the Lincoln area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 7 independent living communities in the Lincoln area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.