28 Independent Living Communities in St. Louis, MO

Orchid Terrace

4474 Butler Hill Rd, St. Louis, MO
BT: "Orchid Terrace was wonderful and very nice, but the price for the rent was out of my reach. One of the things I didn't care for was that the floor covering was a white rug, which there's no way I'd like. For those who can afford the place,... (read more)

2017, 2018

Pacific Place Retirement Community

45 South Old Orchard Avenue, St. Louis, MO
Welcome to Pacific Place Retirement Community Nestled in the heart of the Old Orchard Shopping District in bustling Webster Groves, Pacific Place is a unique senior living experience for independent seniors who value freedom of choice. H... (read more)

Our Lady of Life Apartments

7655 Watson Road, St. Louis, MO
Darlene: "Our Lady of Life Apartments is run by Catholic charities, which is important to us. We're on a list for an apartment. It was very nice, and the people were very friendly. They had a beautiful dining room. It's like a coop. You have to buy ... (read more)

St. Andrews

6633 Delmar Boulevard, St. Louis, MO
Georgia3: "St. Andrew's Apartments is nice. It's like a three-story building and there are 50 apartments inside. I like it here. The staff is very nice. We have everything inside. "

Alexian Court Apartments

2636 Chippewa Street, St. Louis, MO
Caring7751: "I have a studio-type apartment at Alexian Court. The apartments come with a kitchen and were nice and clean. I liked the way the place was set up, it's pretty secure and quiet. The place is convenient, the bus stops across the street in fr... (read more)

Crestview Senior Living

8660 Grant Road, Crestwood, MO
Hea1: "From the first time I visited Crestview Senior Living, I knew this was the place for my mom. It has a homey feel to it, and was just the right size. We put her name on the waiting list right away, and received many calls for available ap... (read more)

2017, 2018

Tesson Heights

12335 W. Bend Drive, Saint Louis, MO
Located just off Interstate 270 in Saint Louis, Missouri, Tesson Heights provides convenient access to Mercy Hospital South and Southfield Center shopping mall. According to guests, this is a clean facility with an accommodating staff and a... (read more)

Brentmoor Retirement Community

8600 Delmar Boulevard, Saint Louis, MO
Located in St. Louis, Missouri, Brentmoor Retirement Community is near Interstate 170, Bosley Medical and Irv Zeid Park. According to visitors, the facility is clean and well maintained, and staff members are pleasant. Residents' relatives ... (read more)

The Rockwood

330 West Lockwood Ave., Webster Groves, MO
Karen401717: "The Rockwood is set up very nicely for independent living. There are exercise facilities, a laundry room, a sitting room, and a dining room. Most of the time, the lunch is available if you want it, but since it's an independent facility, m... (read more)

Collinsville Villas and Reflections

121 South Bluff Road, Collinsville, IL
Opening Early 2019 The Villas of Holly Brook is a state-of-the-art licensed assisted living community. We offer our residents the comforts of their own home while providing for their needs with a customized care plan. Each member of our ... (read more)

The Bridge at Florissant

1101 Garden Plaza Drive,, Florissant, MO
Just outside of St. Louis, Missouri, The Bridge at Florissant is situated in a comfortable residential enclave near the city's center. This location offers residents a tranquil, neighborhood-like setting that provides convenient access to F... (read more)

Bethesda Orchard

21 N Old Orchard Ave, Saint Louis, MO
Martha: "Bethesda was really nice. It's somewhere we would like to live, but we just can't afford it. The staff is also nice. They have all the things to keep you busy, like a gym, shuffle dance, playing cards, and they even take you out. The food ... (read more)

Grand Manor

58 Frank Scott Parkway, Swansea, IL
Marilyn: "I visited a couple of friends at Grand Manor over the years. It's fairly new. It's built within the last ten years. It has more of a formal setting. When you go in, the dining room tables all have centerpieces and tablecloths. You have to ... (read more)

The Gatesworth

One McKnight Place, Saint Louis, MO
lv5: "Lovely place but lots of people and staff and accountability weak. The pill management not very accurate or accountable so be weary if person living there will be on the pill dispersing program . I feel it’s too large for people who need a... (read more)

Heritage House Apartments

2800 Olive St , Saint Louis, MO
Stlsissy: "My uncle lives here. Secure. Lots of events for residents. Clean. Great atmosphere. Great view of downtown St. Louis. "

Wellington Arms Apartments

11333 Sugarpine DrIve, Florissant, MO
Bunnzye: "I also visited this facility. I saw a different view from the first description. I saw people my age acting like regular people. I won't describe them as "cute" - like they are in their second childhood. Their "little" bus is the same ... (read more)

Primrose Retirement Community of Jefferson City

1214 Freedom Blvd, Jefferson City, MO
Primrose Retirement Community of Jefferson City is a mid-sized assisted living facility on the west side of Jefferson City, Missouri, about half a mile off Route 50. Visitors and residents consistently give high marks to the food and dining... (read more)

St. Catherine Retirement Community

3350 St. Catherine St. , Florissant, MO
Delores: "I've been in St. Catherine Retirement Community for three weeks now. It's clean and well kept. It's a great place to live. I've met some people, but I haven't really gotten around. The dining room is nice, and the food tastes great. I get ... (read more)

River Roads Manor Senior Apartments

2380 Grand River Road, Jennings, MO
Caring71578950: "I was looking for a place so I visited River Roads Manor. The staff are nice. They have some activities like they have blood pressure checks on Monday, bingo on Tuesday, on Wednesday they have bowling, every Thursday they have fitness chal... (read more)

McCormack House-Forest Park Southeast

4575 Cadet Ave, Saint Louis, MO
Caring108574850: "I’ve just moved in to McCormack House. I chose it because it had a sliding scale as far as rent was concerned. When I called and visited, the staff, the leasing agent, and the building manager were so friendly and helpful, and every one of... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 28 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,599 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the St. Louis area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 28 reviews of independent living communities in the St. Louis area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 28 independent living communities in the St. Louis area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.