4 Independent Living Communities in Platte County, MO

Senior Star at Wexford Place

6500 North Cosby Avenue, Kansas City, MO
Senior Star at Wexford Place offers Assisted Living, Independent Living and Memory Care on a beautifully landscaped campus north of Kansas City, Missouri. The community is located near the airport and is close to shops and restaurants. Visi... (read more)

Garden Village

8550 N Granby Ave, Kansas City, MO
Deb: "I moved into Garden Village, which is independent living. It's nice, and everyone is really nice and very helpful. My only complaint is that in the brochure they showed all this wonderful gourmet food. The food is OK, but it wasn't what I ... (read more)

Riverstone

9000 N. Congress Ave. , Kansas City, MO
S.C.: "I toured Riverstone and I enjoyed it. They served us a meal there, which was very good. The rooms were adequate, but I need a lot of room, so it was just OK. I saw their amenities, like the activity rooms, and it was a nice community. The ... (read more)

Primrose Retirement Community of Kansas City

8559 North Line Creek, Kansas City, MO
Nestled in a suburban corner of Kansas City, Missouri, Primrose Retirement Community of Kansas City is close to golf courses, retail centers and the University of Kansas Hospital. Residents' relatives often praise the spacious floor plans. ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Platte County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 69 reviews of independent living communities in the Platte County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 independent living communities in the Platte County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.