13 Independent Living Communities in Lees Summit, MO

Also serving communities of Belton, Grain Valley, Higginsville.

Solstice Senior Living at Lee's Summit

1098 NE Independence Ave, Lees Summit, MO
Alicia: "Solstice Senior Living at Lee's Summit was nice but expensive. They had a good food selection. The two-bedroom that I looked at was nice. They seemed to have a good amount of activities. The staff was very nice. I don't have any negative t... (read more)

John Knox Village Care Center

1001 N.W. Chipman Road, Lees Summit, MO
John Knox Village Care Center is conveniently located near Interstate 470 in Lee's Summit, Missouri, just a short drive from numerous restaurants and shopping areas. Visitors remark that it's a comfortable place to live, with a resort-like ... (read more)

Heritage Park Retirement Community

239 NW Murray Rd, Lees Summit, MO
Janet121872350: "We chose Heritage Park because my mom quickly needed a place and everybody else had a waiting list. Tt’s a very nice community at a really good price. They always have things to do and have everything my mom was looking for, like bingo nig... (read more)

Dogwood Springs Retirement Villa

151 SE Todd George Rd., Lees Summit, MO
Janet121872350: "The rooms at Dogwood Springs Retirement Villa were really small and fit only a queen-sized bed and nothing else. They had a lot of activities for their residents and take good care of each other there. Their price is lower than most facili... (read more)

Carnegie Village Senior Living Community

107 Bernard Drive, Belton, MO
Carnegie Village Senior Living Community is located in Belton, Missouri, just a few blocks from Interstate 49, Cedar Tree Shopping Center and Belton Regional Medical Center. Loved ones compliment the facility’s cheerful atmosphere and frien... (read more)

The Parkway Senior Living

550 NE Napoleon Dr., Blue Springs, MO
The Parkway Senior Living is located in Blue Springs, Missouri, southwest of Remembrance Lake and near Adam's Pointe Golf Club. This facility offers studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, and visitors compliment the spacious, modern rooms... (read more)

Elliott Place Retirement

9540 E 75th Street, Raytown, MO
Delilah: "Elliott Place Retirement was nice and looked clean. The person I talked to was cordial and provided good customer service. The dining area was clean. They had the food option and assisted living that comes in a couple days a week for care ... (read more)

The Springs At Independence

19301 East 50th Terrace, Independence, MO
Jonsgrl: "Lived here for a while and love it. So much to do and great people here. I don't think you will go wrong."

Olde Oak Tree Apartments

13975 East 35th Street, Independence, MO
Shirley47: "I also visited Olde Oak Tree, and they were very nice. The staff put me on the waiting list, and she said sometimes the waiting list goes very fast and sometimes it doesn't. I liked the niceness of the people. When I walked in, there was a... (read more)

Cedar Ridge Apartments & Townhomes

3100 Quail Creek Drive, Independence, MO
Mary: "Cedar Ridge has 86 independent housing units with full houses and yards, and also has facilities for assisted living and three- story independent apartments that has nursing care throughout the day. That facility has a pool, a recreation a... (read more)

Bowen Tower Senior Apartments

6140 Raytown Road, Kansas City, MO
Caring BTSA: "We enjoyed our tour to Bowen Tower. It is a 55+ apartment. We found this place through the internet. It is exactly what we're looking in an independent living. They basically have everything that we wanted. What we like best is its locatio... (read more)

The Gardens at Jackson Creek

19401 E 40th St Court, Independence, MO
kittykatmomma: "Tired of being ran over by people on scooters. Management bad mouths anything they disagree with. Just prepare yourself for a guilt trip by management when you move out. It is a very nice community but apartments are tiny. Never reall... (read more)

Blue Branch Manor

1325 SW Minter Way,, Grain Valley, MO
Helen34: "I visited Blue Branch Manor Retirement Community because the location was close to my son and his family. It was just about the same price as the facility where I stayed. It was a new place, and it had a clubhouse and safe room. There was ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 13 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,449 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lees Summit area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 35 reviews of independent living communities in the Lees Summit area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 independent living communities in the Lees Summit area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.