2 Independent Living Communities in Roseau County, MN

Warroad Senior Living Center

1401 Lake Street NW, Warroad, MN
Juliane: "Warroad Senior Living Center is very welcoming. The staff is helpful. In fact, I have a friend here right now who is not feeling well and they made sure dinner got to her room. Everyone pitches in and helps whenever necessary. I am in the ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Greenbush Housing

610 Central Ave W, Greenbush, MN
LaCie.stein: "I am friends with one of the residents and have visited only her " apartment" in the building. The rooms were very small, and the apartment consisted of just one 10x10 bed room, a small tight fitting bathroom, and an average sized kitchen/... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Roseau County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of independent living communities in the Roseau County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 2 independent living communities in the Roseau County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.