4 Independent Living Communities in Ramsey County, MN

Waters of Highland Park

678 Snelling Avenue South, Saint Paul, MN
Ms Margaret: "I have five 5-star reasons why I love living at the Waters of Highland Park: *1 Small by comparison and Very Friendly. * Right in the City which is where I like to be. *Washer/Dryer and Heat/AC system in each apartment. * Great variet... (read more)

Heritage at Lyngblomsten

1440 Midway Parkway,, Saint Paul, MN
Sonn: "The Heritage is an independent living facility founded by Norwegian ladies just over a century ago. It has no memory care and mostly a la carte health services. A monthly fee for something like 25 lunches is required, as is a minimum nursi... (read more)

Humboldt Senior Apartments

508 Humboldt Avenue, Saint Paul, MN
Arlene: "I like Humboldt Senior Apartments. If you get referred by somebody here, they get a reward. There's a laundry room. It's like a regular apartment and it has pretty good storage. You can pay to eat here, but I do my own food. There's an ext... (read more)

Carondelet Village

525 Fairview Avenue South, Saint Paul, MN
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Ramsey County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 7 reviews of independent living communities in the Ramsey County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 independent living communities in the Ramsey County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.