23 Independent Living Communities in Oak Park Heights, MN

Also serving communities of Bayport.

Oak Ridge Place

6060 Oxboro Avenue North, Oak Park Heights, MN
Oak Ridge Place is committed to excellence in assisted living. We strive to create a warm, safe and welcoming community where everyone is valued and respected. Our compassionate, professional medical professionals are available around the c... (read more)

Villas of Oakpark

13945 Upper 58th Street North , Oak Park Heights, MN
Marie: "My visit at Villas of Oak Park was excellent. The manager who showed us around was fantastic. She showed us a couple of different apartments that were fantastic, very roomy, and extremely clean; the building was, too. The amenities and the... (read more)

Boutwells Landing

5600 Norwich Parkway,, Oak Park Heights, MN
Patricia: "Boutwells Landing seemed a bit dated. The person who assisted me during the tour was a little unprofessional. We went to a little cafe and she pointed out where the Depends were and said we wouldn't have to worry about it. I didn't think i... (read more)

Keystone Place at LaValle Fields

14602 Finale Avenue North , Hugo, MN
Located in Hugo, Minnesota, Keystone Place at LaValle Fields is near Interstate 35E, Forrest Boulevard North and Allina Health Forest Lake Clinic. The caring, excellent staff puts residents first, according to reviewers. Loved ones say the ... (read more)

2017, 2018

The Lodge At White Bear

3666 E County Line N, White Bear Lake, MN
AnonymousReviewer: "The Lodge At White Bear is a decent place and it looks fine. We chose them for him because of location, the price, and what you get for the price. They have activities and decent food. It's just a nice community to be a part of."
Special Promotion! Ends in 4 days

Wellhaven Senior Living

119 Union Street, River Falls, WI
eugene473556: "I liked Wellhaven Senior Living very much; it was very nice. I felt good about the place, but it didn’t appeal for my needs. The staff that accommodated me was really wonderful. The dining area was nice, and I liked it. The room that I saw... (read more)

The Shores of Lake Phalen

1870 East Shore Drive, Maplewood, MN
The Shores of Lake Phalen is located just off of Route 61 near Lake Phalen and the Phalen Golf Course in Maplewood, Minnesota. Visitors comment on the beautiful community, with a friendly and homey atmosphere in a wooded setting. Residents ... (read more)

Croixdale

750 Highway 95 North, Bayport, MN
Karen: "Croixdale looked very clean and the people couldn't be any nicer. They have the services that most people want at a reasonable price. The dining area looked great. They play games and cards and books to read on their shelves. It was the be... (read more)

Waverly Gardens

5919 CENTERVILLE ROAD, North Oaks, MN

St. Andrew's Village

240 East Avenue, Mahtomedi, MN

Echo Ridge

1033 Gershwin Avenue North, Oakdale, MN
Carol: "We're waiting to get into Echo Ridge. It was clean, open, and airy. The staff who toured me was very knowledgeable and super friendly. There's not many features in the dining room, but they had a humongous, clean kitchen."

Saint Therese of Woodbury

7555 Bailey Road, Woodbury, MN
Patricia: "We went to Saint Therese of Woodbury and toured the area that they're building new apartments in. They have assisted living and independent living. I like the facility. It's much more open, airy, and newer. The person that assisted me was ... (read more)

Applewood Pointe of Woodbury

6050 Lake Road, Woodbury, MN
Tony: "We were impressed with Applewood Pointe of Woodbury. We liked everything about them. There didn't seem to be any real drawbacks. We liked their building and the amenities. There were other places that had better amenities, but there was an... (read more)

Wintergreen Apartments

1312 Wisconsin Street, Hudson, WI
Bob236511: "My friends really like the Wintergreen Apartments. They have many activities, good meals, a place for physical therapy, a gym, and transportation a few times a week for people who are in the independent living. They have different activiti... (read more)

New Perspective | Woodbury

2195 Century Avenue South, Woodbury, MN
New Perspective Woodbury is located across from Cornerstone Medical Building, near the Ponds at Battle Creek golf course and minutes south-west of Valley Creek Mall. It's an assisted and independent living and memory care facility... (read more)

Woodland Hill

441 Stageline Road, Hudson, WI
Mary: "We looked at all levels of Woodland Hill, but we would be going into independent living. It's a fairly large facility, so it would be for somebody who would be able to navigate that and enjoy having many different opportunities to meet a l... (read more)

Polar Ridge Senior Living

2365 Helen Street N., Saint Paul, MN
Paul: "My mom has moved into Polar Ridge. It's nice and clean. It has a nice layout. The dealings that we have had with the staff members have been very good. My mom said that the food is good too. It seems like there is a decent variety besides ... (read more)

The Deerfield

1127 W Eighth Street, New Richmond, WI
Mary: "The Deerfield was a smaller facility. It's about half the size of the other two we visited, so they don't offer as many things. It's right next to a hospital, so the clinic and the hospital are next door instead of the clinic being in the ... (read more)

Stonecrest

8725 Promenade Lane, Woodbury, MN
Warm and welcoming is how residents describe their assisted living home, Stonecrest. The apartments are cozy and designed to accommodate seniors with mobility limitations. Meals are served in a community dining room, and those with kit... (read more)

Norgard Court Apartments

1807 Gervais Court, Maplewood, MN
Linda25: "My mother and I both loved Norgard Court. In fact, my mom put a deposit down on a particular apartment. But we had to give up her deposit because her health fell so quickly she needed more assistance and she will not be able to go there. ... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 23 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $1,486 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Oak Park Heights area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of independent living communities in the Oak Park Heights area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 23 independent living communities in the Oak Park Heights area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.