22 Independent Living Communities in Warren, MI

Windemere Park Warren

31800 Van Dyke, Warren, MI
Windermere Park Warren is a senior living community offering residents assisted living and independent living options in a home-style setting in Michigan. The facility is a continuing care community so residents can live within the same com... (read more)

Park Place, A Signature American House Community

29250 Heritage Parkway, Warren, MI
Park Place, A Signature American House Community, is located in Warren, Michigan, in a residential neighborhood in the northern part of Warren. The landscaping is described as beautiful by visitors, and the community offers activities that ... (read more)

Pine Ridge of Garfield

36333 Garfield Road, Clinton Township, MI
Janet: "I really liked Pine Ridge of Garfield; I was actually going to go there originally. I liked the people and the food. The way the dining area was setup was nice. It went out into a gorgeous garden. The rooms were large and light. They had a... (read more)

Pine Ridge of Plumbrook

8350 Plumbrook Road, Sterling Heights, MI
Alice: "My aunt and I liked Pine Ridge of Plumbrook a lot. It was very homey looking and very inviting on the outside. The apartment looked very nice and the amenities were very good. The food and bus transportation was very good. The one-bedroom ... (read more)

2018, 2019

American House Sterling Heights Senior Living

11255 15 Mile Rd., Sterling Heights, MI
American House Sterling Heights Senior Living facility is located in the fourth largest city of Michigan, Sterling Heights. The city has annual holiday events, parades and music nights in the park. Relatives, friends and visitors rave about... (read more)

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018

American House Hazel Park Senior Living

777 E. Woodward Heights Boulevard, Hazel Park, MI
Judy Williamson: "I'm about to move in on 9/3/16 after visiting the facility twice. I have a very good feeling that I'm going to like it here as the people are all so warm, friendly and helpful. The facilities are beautiful and very well kept up. There i... (read more)

2016

American House Troy Senior Living

2300 Grand Haven Drive, Troy, MI
American House Troy Senior Living is an assisted and independent living community located near Raintree Park in Troy, Michigan. Families appreciate that their loved ones can have their hair styled and nails done at the on-site barber shop o... (read more)

American House East I Senior Living

17255 Common Rd., Roseville, MI
Atiba: "American House East I Senior Living was a very beautiful, very welcoming, very warm, and very homey place. It looked modern, but it was built several years ago. It looked so up-to-date. The entire facility was beautiful. The staff was very... (read more)

2016

American House East II Senior Living

18760 13 Mile Rd, Roseville, MI
Joe4772: "My tour at American House East II Senior Living was very good. It was a very nice place and very well kept. I was quite impressed with the place. The people that run the American House are very competent. The people that I met there were v... (read more)

2013

Royal Oak House

1900 N. Washington Ave., Royal Oak, MI
Royal Oak House is located in Downtown Royal Oak, Michigan, in a beautiful residential neighborhood with a wide variety of shopping centers, restaurants, churches and farmer's markets. Residents and visitors consistently give the community ... (read more)

American House Sterling Meadows

33433 Schoenherr, Sterling Heights, MI
American House Sterling Meadows is in Sterling Heights, Michigan, a city ranked among the safest in the nation. Housing options at this assisted and independent living facility include one and two-bedroom apartments, each with a stove and r... (read more)

Oakmont Parkway

36725 Utica Road, Clinton Township, MI
He1130: "Oakmont Parkway was a clean establishment. They have a very nice staff. The exercise room looked small. It's multi-level. They have very friendly administrators. The pricing was comparable with others. It's a newer building and it's well k... (read more)

Madison Heights Co-op Apartments

500 East Irving, Madison Heights, MI
Social Worker # 1: "I think Madison Heights Co-op Apartments is an excellent choice for placement for someone who prefers to live independently and is looking for an apartment for themselves, a friend, or a family member to live in. The common areas are beaut... (read more)

Oakmont Manor

41255 Pond View Drive, Sterling Heights, MI
BettyB: "This senior living facility was by far,the cleanest and most beautiful. We toured 2 others that were more expensive and not nearly as nice. The staff were all welcoming and the residents were all Giving 5 Star reviews."

Village of Royal Oak

3442 Devon Road, Royal Oak, MI
jean1940. : "Since making our application we have visited this facility on numerous occasions to say we are still interested. The staff and residents are so friendly and welcoming it is such a joy. We leave with an air of happiness that lasts for day... (read more)

Oakmont Sterling

41155 Pond View Drive, Sterling Heights, MI
Oakmont Sterling is located in a tranquil neighborhood in Sterling Heights, MI, with a few ponds and parks nearby. Residents are thoroughly pleased by its exercise room, weekly Wheel of Fortune games and trips to local restaurants for lunch... (read more)

Oxford Towers of Berkley

2345 Oxford Street, Berkley, MI
A Reviewer: "Oxford Towers of Berkley is OK so far. They have a lot of activities, Bingo, and lots of other games. We cook our own meals, unless you want to buy Meals on Wheels. My apartment is not that spacious, but it's clean. I do my own cleaning, b... (read more)

Clawson Manor

255 W. 14 Mile Rd., Clawson, MI
Bill Netter: "I have lived here at Clawson Manor since 2008.I am 52 years old as of 05/2011 and am probably one of the youngest people that are currently living here. I was a little concerned with that fact, until I started meeting my neighbors and the ... (read more)

Sanctuary at Clinton Villa

17825 15 Mile Road, Clinton Township, MI
FR: "We visited Clinton Villa and it was not appropriate for my mother. She has to walk quite a while to go to the dining room. It's all on one floor, which is good, but you have to go outside to go inside the condo. They've got a studio and ap... (read more)

Morton Manor Senior Apartments

20000 Dequindre , Detroit, MI
George: "Morton Manor Senior Apartments is convenient. It's less than two miles away from my church and it's subsidized housing. It's cozy and very much what I've desired at this point in my life. They have recreation and a very strong community-ty... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Warren area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 8 reviews of independent living communities in the Warren area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 22 independent living communities in the Warren area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.