4 Independent Living Communities in Saint Clair County, MI

Blue Water Lodge

2840 Keewahdin Rd, Fort Gratiot, MI
canns: "I am very well treated, the residents make me feel like a friend. I have lived in 4 Holiday communities all over the country. It’s like living with family. The staff is first class."

2019

Porthaven Manor

3900 Aspen Drive, Port Huron, MI
Beth: "I'm enjoying Porthaven Manor. Everybody who I've talked to has been absolutely wonderful, nice, and very helpful, so I'm really happy about the staff. They do laundry and serve one meal a day, but I mainly do my own cooking. The place is v... (read more)

Lake Huron Woods

5221 Lakeshore Road, Fort Gratiot, MI
Lake Huron Woods is near Route 25 in Fort Gratiot, Michigan, just north of Lake Huron Medical Center and a short drive to the Canadian border. Visitors describe this community as a high-end choice. They also give the food great reviews and ... (read more)

Sanctuary at Mercy Village

4170 24th Avenue, Fort Gratiot, MI
Family members praise Sanctuary at Mercy Village’s location near several stores in the community of Fort Gratiot, Michigan. This facility is also close to Port Huron Golf Club and Lakeside Park. Reviewers highlight the clean, well-equipped ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Saint Clair County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 31 reviews of independent living communities in the Saint Clair County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 independent living communities in the Saint Clair County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.