4 Independent Living Communities in Livingston County, MI

Independence Village of Brighton Valley

7700 Nemco Way, Brighton, MI
B.K.: "I saw Independence Village in Brighton. The tour was quite extensive, and the staff member who showed us around was wonderful. She took her time, and took us to a variety of different rooms. Some of the rooms overlooked a beautiful atrium,... (read more)

2016

Brookdale Brighton

833 East Grand River Avenue, Brighton, MI
Wendy: "Brookdale Brighton was reasonably priced and they have a lot of amenities that you can choose from. I didn't like that they don't have wheelchairs available for visitors or the people that live there. The staff was very nice. I also didn't... (read more)

Oakhaven Manor

1320 Ashebury Lane, Howell, MI
LH: "Oakhaven Manor is a beautiful new building with lovely apartments and facilities. I just didn't see any interaction between the staff and the people who live there, and my visit with the lady was in a locked and not open office. They offer... (read more)

Ashley Court of Brighton

7400 Challis Road of Brighton, Brighton, MI
Tucked away in the heart of Brighton, just off Grand River, Ashley Court of Brighton offers the convenience of location combined with the comfort and security of a weekend getaway. At Ashley Court we provide dignified, quality care to Senio... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Livingston County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 26 reviews of independent living communities in the Livingston County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 4 independent living communities in the Livingston County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.