5 Independent Living Communities in Kalamazoo County, MI

StoryPoint Portage

3951 W Milham Rd, Portage, MI
MarciaB: "My parents moved to StoryPoint when it opened 2 years ago. It was SUCH a great decision! Everything is fresh and new, beautifully designed and open areas for people to gather. My parents have a 2 bedroom apartment and it is very spaciou... (read more)

Crossroads Village

6600 Constitution Boulevard, Portage, MI
Caring100892650: "I chose Crossroads Village, and I am in the process of moving in. I chose it because -- number -- 1 it is very well kept. It's all on one floor, and they have lots of things that you can do if you wanted to. The rooms are of very good size... (read more)

Washington Square Cooperative

710 Collins Street, Kalamazoo, MI
Douglas7: "I just basically walked through Washington square, and looked at the apartments. It was a nice place. The staff was efficient, and everybody knew their jobs. It seemed like they have everything you would want to have. However, the entrance... (read more)

Hope Woods Senior Community

5749 Stadium Drive, Kalamazoo, MI
Kim103824550: "We actually ended up going with a senior apartment for my parents. It is called Hope Woods. It is fairly new -- it is not even 10 years old. I really like the staff. They are very knowledgeable. There are a lot of amenities like it has a w... (read more)

Spring Manor Apartments

610 Mall Drive,, Portage, MI
Kim103824550: "Spring Manor was a little older. It seemed a little dingy like it needed freshening up -- painting and stuff like that. It was OK. "

At A Glance

There are 5 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $3,990 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kalamazoo County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 11 reviews of independent living communities in the Kalamazoo County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 5 independent living communities in the Kalamazoo County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.