12 Independent Living Communities in Holt, MI

Also serving communities of Mason, Spring Arbor.

Great Lakes Christian Home

2050 S Washington Rd, Holt, MI
Caring90478350: "I have already made an application at Great Lakes. I already have my apartment repaired and reserved for me. I’ve been over there about three times now and I’ve noticed socially, that there are different groups in different rooms doing dif... (read more)

Heritage Village Holt

5075 Willoughby Road, Holt, MI
Barclay: "I have been in the independent living of Holt Heritage Village since December. The staff people are great. My apartment is fine, and it is adequate; it really meets my needs. It’s got bars around, which really helps me. They have a houseke... (read more)

Burcham Hills

2700 Burcham Dr., East Lansing, MI
Burcham Hills is nestled between Burcham Park and the East Saginaw Highway in East Lansing, Michigan. Residents and their loved ones praise the community for offering an array of engaging activities, such as bingo games, music recitals and ... (read more)

The Marquette

5968 Park Lake Rd, East Lansing, MI
Leland: "I have been to The Marquette a couple of times and when the time comes, this is the place where I will be staying. It's very pleasant. The food was very good. The staff was very courteous. They have a lot of room choices, and they have dif... (read more)

Independence Village of East Lansing

2530 Marfitt Road, East Lansing, MI
IM: "Independence Village of East Lansing is nice, and we're happy with it. The individual apartments are roomy and have separate bedrooms, bathroom, and a main living area. You can bring furniture from home so it feels more familiar. It's a li... (read more)

2013

Grandhaven Manor

3215 W. Mount Hope Avenue, Lansing, MI
This elegant retirement community is designed exclusively for those of you 55 and older. As a resident of Grandhaven Manor you will live in grand style in a lovely one or two bedroom apartment or one of our beautiful cottages with attached ... (read more)

Grandhaven Manor II

3225 W. Mount Hope, Lansing, MI
Get more from our Senior Living community with exceptional activities, amenities, apartment homes and services. Located on W. Mount Hope Avenue in Lansing, Michigan. Grandhaven Manor II offers a maintenance-free, care-free lifestyle full... (read more)

Grandhaven Living Center

3145 West Mt. Hope Avenue, Lansing, MI
Grandhaven Living Center is located in a residential area in Lansing, Michigan, near major highways and medical offices. Family members of residents applaud the facility's friendly and accommodating staff, clean atmosphere and the charming,... (read more)

Friendship Manor

200 Friendship Cir, Lansing, MI
Steve & Jeanne: "We chose Friendship Manor primarily because it was close to where my mom lived, around the same familiar neighborhood. She really liked that. Also, she has a friend that was living in an apartment there. She seems to be settled in prett... (read more)

Vista Springs Edgewood

200 W Edgewood Blvd , Lansing, MI
Vista Springs Edgewood is located in Lansing, Michigan, near Interstate 96, retail centers and popular restaurants. Visitors mention the clean, large apartments and comfortably-sized community dining room that serves three daily meals, snac... (read more)

Delta Retirement Center

201 Mall Dr S, Lansing, MI
Delta Retirement Center is locating in Lansing, Michigan. Visitors are impressed with the spacious, comfortable rooms that include locking closets, private bathrooms and kitchenettes and are available in several layouts. The facility's staf... (read more)

Green Acres

1025 East Ash Street,, Mason, MI
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Holt area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of independent living communities in the Holt area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 12 independent living communities in the Holt area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.